need help. with my AR build....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help. with my AR build....

im trying to instill the barrel however...
    the NEW barrel i purchased. had the gas block already on it. SO how do i instill the gas tube without removing gas block???
    Last edited by soap; 07-21-2011, 06:59 PM.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Originally posted by soap View Post
    im trying to instill the barrel however...
    the NEW barrel i purchased. had the gas blocl already on it. SO how do i instill the gas tube without removing gas block???
    Depends on barrel length and even still I am not sure if you can. Thinking about it I am almost 90% you can not. I don't think you can send the tube through the nut and receiver far enough at an angle to get it past the gas block.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Depends on barrel length and even still I am not sure if you can. Thinking about it I am almost 90% you can not. I don't think you can send the tube through the nut and receiver far enough at an angle to get it past the gas block.
      im going to try that. im also thinking about pulling the BCG out. that may give me more room, thanks

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        im going to try that. im also thinking about pulling the BCG out. that may give me more room, thanks
        BCG must come out for sure
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          BCG must come out for sure
          it's working. im have the tube half way in. im taken copenhagen brake now,

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

ok it worked great... she's all done!!! i'll post pictures tomorrow,

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
            X