September Shootin Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September Shootin Thread

Okay I see that we have yet again derailed another thread. Sorry, it may have been my fault. So here we have a thread that can where ever they hell it wants and not deviate from its intention.

We be shootin stuff in September, when and where is just the little details.

I know that I will be home for R&R from 6-25th of September. You will more than likely find me at Shoot Smart and if you are going you better get in contact with me. They are right down the street and I can meet you there; whoever you might be.

Lets put together an outdoor shoot though. I am thinking an early morning to beat the heat.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

I'm out on the weekend of the 17th for a TV film shoot. Other than that I'm open for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      I'm out on the weekend of the 17th for a TV film shoot. Other than that I'm open for anything.
      Can't do weekend 1 or 2 in september, but I'm free outside of that.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

WTF was that? A solid barg? I am too ugly to be in a film or I would be jealous.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I'm on shift 10-11. Week days are best for me if anyone wants to try to do a river shoot in the above time frame.

Comment

I'm down for Shoot Smart as long as it's pistols. Just started my 6 weeks of physical therapy on my right shoulder. Just hoping i can make open day of dove but it's looking doubtful.
            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

I decided not to work in September. I figure I'll shoot guns and ride my mountain bike. I'm down for whatever.

Comment

Im good to go any weekend.
                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

I'm ready to shoot stuff. should have my 20" ar built by then.
                  I went to in and out for dinner but wound up at cabelas and bought a redfield scope for my 10/22.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I'm open for any weekend. I'll gladly go.

Comment

I live in Denton and have been wanting to check out that place and your piston gun for a while now. I have one I'm working on and want to see if I like it or not.

I have a tacticool Tantal Sporter (AK variant in 5.45X39), Midlength 16" HBAR AR-15 w/ EOTech/512 and some other goodies, FNP-9 9mm DA/SA pistol. Might be able to borrow my buddies Tanfoglio EAA Witness for the trip as well.

Let's do this!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                        I live in Denton and have been wanting to check out that place and your piston gun for a while now. I have one I'm working on and want to see if I like it or not.

I have a tacticool Tantal Sporter (AK variant in 5.45X39), Midlength 16" HBAR AR-15 w/ EOTech/512 and some other goodies, FNP-9 9mm DA/SA pistol. Might be able to borrow my buddies Tanfoglio EAA Witness for the trip as well.

Let's do this!
                        I love those witnesses.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

September 17th it is!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            September 17th it is!!!!
                            Lol. It's for shooting guns, so id be ok with that date.

Comment

I live around the corner from Shoot Smart, and have been there several times --- good place.

I would like to join in as well.

R

Comment

Working...
                              X