can somebody find me a nice AK47 ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
    Do not buy a gun assembled by Century Arms unless you can inspect it and possibly shoot it first. I had one of their AK74s and was less than thrilled to discover the FSB was canted just enough you could never get it zeroed right. Sold it as quick as I could and got an Arsenal 74 and love that thing. Worth the money to get a good one.
    For sure. Arsenal is where it's at if you have the cash. Also Krebs puts together some sexy AK's. If you have the tools and the patience/know-how you can just order it in pieces from Century and not have to worry about their shitty QC.

Comment

WRX

Comment

MGS had that same model for only $369 at the last Market Hall gun show. I almost pulled the trigger on it but the barrel wasn't threaded.

Comment

http://www.lancasterarms.com/

This is the company I bought mine from when I lived in Phoenix. I have been very happy with it.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            http://www.lancasterarms.com/

This is the company I bought mine from when I lived in Phoenix. I have been very happy with it.
            I would seriously reconsider Lancaster Arms. I bought mine around 2 years ago and it took me 13 months to actually get the gun. Emails never answered, phone calls never returned, etc. If i actually got somebody on the phone they would promise to mail it "that day", but it turned out to be a lie. After a search on AR15.com I found a lot of people having problems with Lancaster Arms' AK. I did a search again (can only go back 30 days) and it looks like it might be limited to the AK-74.

Just a few links:

Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

Look them up on BBB for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
              I would seriously reconsider Lancaster Arms. I bought mine around 2 years ago and it took me 13 months to actually get the gun. Emails never answered, phone calls never returned, etc. If i actually got somebody on the phone they would promise to mail it "that day", but it turned out to be a lie. After a search on AR15.com I found a lot of people having problems with Lancaster Arms' AK. I did a search again (can only go back 30 days) and it looks like it might be limited to the AK-74.

Just a few links:

Look them up on BBB for yourself.

I bought mine back in 2007 in person from them at a gun show. Couldn't comment from doing a ffl transfer. That is unfortunate; I really like my AK and they seemed to be a decent company. Oh well, maybe the OP can give his business to a more local gun shop or get it from a local gun show.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                I bought mine back in 2007 in person from them at a gun show. Couldn't comment from doing a ffl transfer. That is unfortunate; I really like my AK and they seemed to be a decent company. Oh well, maybe the OP can give his business to a more local gun shop or get it from a local gun show.
                I can't comment on the guns reliability. I shot it for the first time a few weeks ago and only put about 60 rounds though it. I have never shot or even held any other AK, so I don't know how it compares. I can only comment on the company's customer service.

Comment

Atlantic Firearms has AKs by a bunch of manufacturers and have always been really quick responding to questions I have emailed them even on weekends.
                  Jon

Comment

Has anyone owned a Century rifle? I am thinking about buying one of their tactical ak's.
                    The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by zora04 View Post
                      Has anyone owned a Century rifle? I am thinking about buying one of their tactical ak's.
                      I'm almost positive that there is a thread around here, dealing with AKs specifically, that has at least one or two posts in it about Century.
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I missed the post in this thread. I'm a dumbass. I guess I'll stick with the saiga.
                        The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by zora04 View Post
                          I missed the post in this thread. I'm a dumbass. I guess I'll stick with the saiga.
                          You're better off with the Saiga.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                          X