Shot a fun little plinker today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shot a fun little plinker today....

Went out to a friend's place, who is a gunsmith, to have an old 1911 looked at that belongs to another friend of mine. Well after he was finished he tells me to grab this black case next to his tool box, so I can see his new plinker. It's a Cimarron M4 pistol in .22LR....http://www.cimarron-firearms.com/Tactical/M4pistol.htm#

I just shot one 28 round mag through it but I liked it. It would make a fun little plinker. They also offer it in carbine length too. I might have to pick one up later on myself. http://www.cimarron-firearms.com/Tactical/M4carbine.htm
    92 LX 5.0

I just picked up the Colt M4 Ops this weekend. Shot it a few times here at the house, so far it is a pretty kick ass little rifle..

Comment

I've looked at a few and I like the m&p15 the most.

If I had a need for it I'd buy one.

Comment

I just picked up a 1911 in .22lr from a board member. Cheap as shit to shoot, I picked up 550 rounds and went through about 1/3 of them, then I got tired of shooting, lol.
        @ some point I will get a rifle in .22lr.
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
          I've looked at a few and I like the m&p15 the most.

If I had a need for it I'd buy one.
          I had the M&P 15-22. I liked it, but could not get past the polymer...

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
          I just picked up a 1911 in .22lr from a board member. Cheap as shit to shoot, I picked up 550 rounds and went through about 1/3 of them, then I got tired of shooting, lol.
          @ some point I will get a rifle in .22lr.
          Picked up the Sig 1911-22 a few weeks back and love the hell out of the little gun. Downside is, it is the loudest 22 I have ever heard for some reason....

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
            I had the M&P 15-22. I liked it, but could not get past the polymer...

Picked up the Sig 1911-22 a few weeks back and love the hell out of the little gun. Downside is, it is the loudest 22 I have ever heard for some reason....

I've shot .22 rifles before and compared them to high power bb guns.
            My .22 pistol has a 2in muzzle blast and a pretty loud bang also, completely different.
            Ded

Comment

cinnamonroll m4
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
              X