Shotlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shotlock

I keep my shotgun beside the bed currently. The gun safe is in another room. I have a kid on the way and I want my shotgun available to me at all times, especially at night, but not accessible to the kid. I have found the shotlock and think it will work for what I need. I can store the gun loaded, but it will be locked up safe from prying hands. I know, I need to teach my kid gun safety but there will be a time when he/she is curious and cannot understand gun safety. This shotlock has a knob you can turn to keep it unlocked so it is quickly available at night. Any experiences with this? Any other ideas?

http://shotlock.com/Details.asp
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

I use the MossbergĀ® Loc-Box™. I like it because it makes it somewhat immobile while still keeping it secure and in reach.

Comment

I was playing with one of these at the range this afternoon. It seems like a pretty solid lock box.

Comment

Good post, I just keep my Glock in an area that the kids can't get to. Would like to get the shotgun situation worked out though - cause it's not that far away and the kids will be able to get to whatever they want to.

We're teaching them stuff, but still have to be careful at this point.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I've got a Gunvault Mini for the handgun in the nightstand.

I'm curious about shotgun safety as well with the kiddos. They know not to mess with the guns, but I like that added layer of safety.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
            I've got a Gunvault Mini for the handgun in the nightstand.

I'm curious about shotgun safety as well with the kiddos. They know not to mess with the guns, but I like that added layer of safety.
            I have a Gunvault as well next to my bed, probably the best option for keeping your handgun secure while keeping it nearby.

Comment

Working...
            X