10/22 Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/22 Deals

Looking for a 10/22 for the lady and eventually as a hand me down.

Anybody know where the good deals are on them right now?

(Looking for new)

Thanks!
    Trey

Dicks usually has them cheap as well as Academy. Just call around and fine one. Usually around $179 if I'm not mistaken

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
      Dicks usually has them cheap as well as Academy. Just call around and fine one. Usually around $179 if I'm not mistaken
      Academy has one right now at that price. Looking to pick one up myself too.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
        Academy has one right now at that price. Looking to pick one up myself too.
        Which location? I know the one in Arlington by the Parks Mall had one Friday at either $179 or $189, not sure if it is still there though. I'm getting one soon, I will be paying for it solely with pocket change I save in a jar every night. It's pretty cool to see that add up to something substantial.
        "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
        -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
          Which location? I know the one in Arlington by the Parks Mall had one Friday at either $179 or $189, not sure if it is still there though. I'm getting one soon, I will be paying for it solely with pocket change I save in a jar every night. It's pretty cool to see that add up to something substantial.
          LOL dammit bring someone with you to film that on their phone or something. I really hope you meant you are literally paying with pocket change and not getting it changed to bills

Comment

LOL dammit bring someone with you to film that on their phone or something. I really hope you meant you are literally paying with pocket change and not getting it changed to bills
            Haha, as funny as that might be...I'm wrapping it and taking it to the bank first, sorry to get you all excited. I don't want to be a douche, I just like saving up change to buy my guns. I paid for 90% of my Remington 700 that way.

I imagine they would just take the gun back to the counter and tell me to leave if I tried that. I'm pretty sure the tellers at the bank would do the same if they could.
            "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
              Haha, as funny as that might be...I'm wrapping it and taking it to the bank first, sorry to get you all excited. I don't want to be a douche, I just like saving up change to buy my guns. I paid for 90% of my Remington 700 that way.

I imagine they would just take the gun back to the counter and tell me to leave if I tried that. I'm pretty sure the tellers at the bank would do the same if they could.

Comment

That's the video I was thinking about too. All pennies...crazy bastard. Only difference is I don't have a point to prove, I just want a 10/22

OP Sorry for the thread hijack, Academy and Dicks are really you best options. Also Walmart if you are near one that still sells guns.

Comment

I would try to find an older 10/22 for three reasons.

1. It's cheaper, so you can customize it and not worry about tossing new parts.

2. No record of sale.

3. The older 10/22s had real metal trigger assemblies, and now they are made of crap plastisized metal.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

2. No record of sale.

3. The older 10/22s had real metal trigger assemblies, and now they are made of crap plastisized metal.
                    Good place to look? I saw it at the Academy off 75. going towards Allen.

Comment

2. No record of sale.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

2. No record of sale.

I already have two. This one is for my chick.

The plastisized metal is holding up just fine in one of mine that has had easily 1000s of rounds through it.

And you are an officer right? Why are you pro-no record of sale?

Comment

2. No record of sale.

Can you get a used 10/22 for cheaper than $179? I've never see one, but I haven't looked all that hard either. Most of what I see is actually higher than that, even for a bone stock one. Maybe i'm just not looking in the right place.

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                          I already have two. This one is for my chick.

The plastisized metal is holding up just fine in one of mine that has had easily 1000s of rounds through it.

Ha has inside info...

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                            Some popo still think there is a Constitution.

Comment

2. No record of sale.

The disadvantage is it's probably been shot all to shit. One of the primary reasons I buy all .22's new.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X