I need some help for grip ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help for grip ideas

I'm looking for design ideas for my next set of 1911 grips for my Delta. I plan on incorporating the Delta Elite triangle into the grip somehow, but I'd really like to see some pretty cool designs whether it be synethic or wood. I've searched the shit out of google and so forth and I've come up with a few I really like. Keep in mind this is going on a stainless 1911. I figured you guys might have a few you like I could draw from.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I've been through that thread. Most all of them have factory grips, or a different color with the same delta badge inlay. I'm intending to do something entirely custom either in wood or steel/aluminum. Just wanted to get ideas from different custom grips, not necessarily delta grips.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I am not sure about the delta triangle, but grips by Esmeralda are gorgeous. http://www.esmeralda.cc/

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        I've been through that thread. Most all of them have factory grips, or a different color with the same delta badge inlay. I'm intending to do something entirely custom either in wood or steel/aluminum. Just wanted to get ideas from different custom grips, not necessarily delta grips.

have them engrave a triangle into it

Comment

Originally posted by flybye70ss View Post
          I am not sure about the delta triangle, but grips by Esmeralda are gorgeous. http://www.esmeralda.cc/
          I'd let her put a grip on my shit.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

You could burn it into a smooth wood grip like a brand...

Comment

I'm going to design the grip in solidworks and machine it on a CNC machine.

Comment

Working...
              X