No announcement yet.

Private GTG Shooting Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith, I agree with Matt and David that we need to figure out a way to compensate you for this. I thought we were gonna split it up when we got there, and then got carried away shooting.
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• looks like fun, too bad my invite got lost in the mail.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
        looks like fun, too bad my invite got lost in the mail.
        No it didn't.

Comment

• I totally forgot. Sorry to flake.

Comment

• GTG was awesome! thanks all for the great time!

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
              I totally forgot. Sorry to flake.
              I was wondering where you were. Been a "few" years since we've chatted in person that is.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                Thanks a ton, Keith! That was awesome of you to put it together.
                Great to meet those I hadn't met before, and to see the ones I had again.
                Thanks for letting me run a mag through the MAC, Alex. That thing is sweet! And thanks to whoever said "Scott can be on the zombie team!".
                It was good to see that the suppressor for the XD seems to have worked its issues out.
                I have a pretty wicked headache today, not sure if it was from the multiple concussions of the 454/500 firing, or from inhaling all of the lead and gunpowder. Either way...totally worth it.

And big thanks to the staff at Shoot Smart, they were beyond accommodating and just downright cool.
                Scott that was me who said that.

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                Keith, I agree with Matt and David that we need to figure out a way to compensate you for this. I thought we were gonna split it up when we got there, and then got carried away shooting.
                guys if you want to pony up feel free to paypal me no more than $10

kbscobravert@yahoo.com

I can't take all the credit for funding it though; Alex put up a big chunk also.

David thanks for posting the videos, I think. I am deffinetly going to be up there this week working on my steel skills. The damn 9mm just doesn't have the right amount of energy to push the steel over unless you hit it on the outermost edge. That and I get race anxiety that causes me to miss.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

kbscobravert@yahoo.com

I can't take all the credit for funding it though; Alex put up a big chunk also.

David thanks for posting the videos, I think. I am deffinetly going to be up there this week working on my steel skills. The damn 9mm just doesn't have the right amount of energy to push the steel over unless you hit it on the outermost edge. That and I get race anxiety that causes me to miss.
                  Federal 9BPLE. It's +p+ and amazing for the price. Should give you the oomphf you need for the plates. Paypal sent, no reason you guys should have to pay the tab.

The GTG was epic. You guys are a blast to shoot with, and really friendly. Looking forward to doing it again. Although my nose and throat are raw from inhaling pounds of spent powder!
                  IMG_0424

Comment

• Paypal sent. Sure sounds light.

Alex, I'd sure rather paypal than feel indebted.

I think we all appreciate you guys doing this, and that's if you didn't bring cool toys. You guys, and the whole group were great!
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

kbscobravert@yahoo.com

Well, Pete's no slouch in the aiming dept either.

Keith, I believe I cancled my paypal after it got hacked, so I'll buy you lunch. Call me when you get ready to move those turbo parts down the street.

And Alex, thanks man, for your contribution also.

David

Comment

kbscobravert@yahoo.com

WTF? Alex was behind this too? And the sorry bastage ran away without coming to the after party? Even though I'm not a big drinker, I'd be more than willing to have a beer after the next one.

Comment

• Lol, I assure everyone that keith was the man behind this thing, he organized it and paid for almost all of it, I just gave him a small contribution at the gtg to cut his losses. It was the least I could do for all the fun I had!

I say we make this a bi-monthly thing
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Just gifted you..

Really enjoyed the meet. Look forward to doing it again..

Thanks to all that made it happen

Comment

• I don't know if I could do this every other month, but once a month would be good.

Comment

kbscobravert@yahoo.com
                                You has Monies!! Thanks Keith!
                                Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Working...
                                X