Promised pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promised pics...

Just pics of the ground, see if you can make it out from all of the brass!

It's crazy how much brass is out there. I didn't get a chance to see if you guys could make a road trip to pick it up, lol.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Oh, and the top two are pics of a certain type of ammo, anyone know what kind???

Trivia anyone??
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
      Oh, and the top two are pics of a certain type of ammo, anyone know what kind???

Trivia anyone??
      The kind fired from a gun. I win

Comment

What am I suppose to be looking at/for?

Comment

Not very easy to make out, is it simunition?

Comment

Yeah, it's simunition in the first two. Sorry for the crappy pics. I should have said that all of the little white things are "attached" to the brass.

I've heard that shit hurts so bad when you get hit with it, lol. They was some 9mm and .223 simunition there.
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

ah... El Dorado!
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                ah... El Dorado!
                Dont get too excited there now guy....take it easy. Dont need anyone out there to hurt their back...
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_cj View Post
                  ah... El dorado!
                  lol!
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                    Yeah, it's simunition in the first two. Sorry for the crappy pics. I should have said that all of the little white things are "attached" to the brass.

I've heard that shit hurts so bad when you get hit with it, lol. They was some 9mm and .223 simunition there.

It's like paintball but about 10x worse. It's not too bad but it will bruise you up pretty quick. I got hit point blank with some during some MOUT exercises and I had some bruises for about 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                      It's like paintball but about 10x worse. It's not too bad but it will bruise you up pretty quick. I got hit point blank with some during some MOUT exercises and I had some bruises for about 2 weeks.
                      I got hit with 9mm sims at the marshals office for training also about three months back. I've got a scar under my right pec and when I got hit point blank on the forearm it took a hunk of meat out. That shit definitely hurts.

Comment

Working...
                      X