Dumb question - Swivel studs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb question - Swivel studs

I cannot seem to find a place that sells simple swivel studs. I have a basical aluminum free-float handguard on my AR-15 24" SS Varmiter. The previous owner did not include the swivel stud, so I cannot mount my bipod onto it. I just need a threaded swivel stud (no idea on the thread type)...where can I buy just a swivel stud...?

I think Academy has them...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
      I think Academy has them...
      Appreciate it, I'll take a look tonight. CTD didn't have it in catalog or store...so I'm open to anything.

Comment

If you have other stuff to buy to make it worth it I know Brownell's and Midway sell them but I wouldn't pay shipping just to buy a swivel stud.
        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

gun masters has them.
          walmart has them.
          academy sometimes has them.
          i bet cabellas has them but i cant say for sure.

i bought the one from jps enterprises that has the contoured and threaded back plate for a free float varmint style tube.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
            gun masters has them.
            walmart has them.
            academy sometimes has them.
            i bet cabellas has them but i cant say for sure.

i bought the one from jps enterprises that has the contoured and threaded back plate for a free float varmint style tube.
            Link?

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
              Link?
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Midway
                IMG_0424

Comment

Working...
                X