Black Friday gun deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
    i emailed del-ton and they are gonna inform me of any sales if they do one. ill post up when they inform me
    I did the same for wideners.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Has anyone come across any killer deals on Friday for AR Barrels in .223/5.56?
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I have that exact upper and have been really impressed with it so far.

Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Not sure if that was in response to my question or not. I'm going to use the SAA receiver, bolt, and charging handle combo. As of now I plan to use a DSA barrel, they have one for $125 I think, that has the barrel nut and FSB as well which saves me $30-40

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            I have that exact upper and have been really impressed with it so far.

Good to hear I am fixing to hit the buy button on their site.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
              Not sure if that was in response to my question or not. I'm going to use the SAA receiver, bolt, and charging handle combo. As of now I plan to use a DSA barrel, they have one for $125 I think, that has the barrel nut and FSB as well which saves me $30-40
              I am just going from site to site looking for deals, I had 32 hours of OT this week so I am finishing the 2 lowers I bought in the group buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mopar63 View Post
                I am just going from site to site looking for deals, I had 32 hours of OT this week so I am finishing the 2 lowers I bought in the group buy.
                Cool. I'm trying to finish my one lower. Hoping to come in under $500 and closer to $400. All I'm lacking is an assembled upper, BCG charging handle and a Barrel. If you come across a good deal for a Barrel while you are searching let me know. So far that DSA is the best deal I've come across.

Comment

Not exactly black friday but on CL here are dies:

LEE Reloading Dies, .

# 90626 for .30cal. M-1 carbine, and

# 90508 for 30-06,

asking $ 25.00 each or both for $ 45.00 B/O

817-449-6797

The 30 M1 dies are the carbide, and that is about half price. I know I had to wait on them to get built when I ordered from Lee years ago. I could not find the carbides anywhere locally.

And then you can't beat free:

12 ga Winchester WAA12 shotgun wads. 3 1/2 boxes. FREE FREE FREE. NO LONGER RELOAD , CANT BEAR THROWING THEM AWAY. RANDY 214 803 0745 TEXT OR CALL

Comment

Surplusammo.com is having a black friday sale as well. looks like some good stuff on sale. Although they don't have the parts I'm looking to pick up on special!

Comment

Just got this email a little while ago...

Black Rifle Friday & Saturday!!
                      More For Less. Guaranteed.

Del-Ton's Black Rifle Sale is back for 2 days only, with up to 15% off selected items! Don't miss out on this amazing offer, it only happens once a year! Whether your looking for a rifle or part from our huge selection of AR-15 parts and accessories, take advantage, this is the weekend to get the Del-Ton Rifle you've always wanted!

!!Up to 15% off !!

Use coupon code BLACKRIFLE11 at checkout.

15% off! Rifle Kits, Barrel Assemblies & Custom Uppers

5% off! Rifles, Trijicon, Insight, A.R.M.S. & Knights Armament
                      products.

12% off! Lowers, Buttstocks, Barrels, well mostly everything else!!

Visit the web site www.del-ton.com for our complete product range, technical specs and to order. This offer is valid from 11/25/2011 to 11/26/2011.

This offer is good on selected items while supplies last.

To receive these discounts you must enter the coupon code in the ‘coupon code box’ at check out. This is Caps sensitive! Make sure once you have entered the coupon code that the discount is applied to your order. We will not apply coupon codes to orders for you, once your order is placed it is final, so make sure to use the coupon codes at check out! Offer is subject to change or cancelation without notice. This promotion begins on Friday November 25 00:00 EST and ends Saturday November 26 23:59 EST, 2011. Please note, due to the quantities of orders placed during our Black Rifle Sale, there may be longer than normal processing time on orders. Whilst we have made every effort to update inventory status on our website, please note some items may sell out delaying shipment, our website inventory status is to help you, it is not run on 'realtime'. We process orders in the order they are placed, and appreciate your patience. If you have any questions please call 910-645-2172 or email sales@del-ton.com.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

sweet. 15% off the kit im ordering ftw!
                        07 f250-family truckster
                        08 Denali -baby hauler
                        52 f1-rust bucket
                        05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                        livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by Bassics View Post
                          Not exactly black friday but on CL here are dies:

LEE Reloading Dies, .

# 90626 for .30cal. M-1 carbine, and

# 90508 for 30-06,

asking $ 25.00 each or both for $ 45.00 B/O

817-449-6797

The 30 M1 dies are the carbide, and that is about half price. I know I had to wait on them to get built when I ordered from Lee years ago. I could not find the carbides anywhere locally.

And then you can't beat free:

12 ga Winchester WAA12 shotgun wads. 3 1/2 boxes. FREE FREE FREE. NO LONGER RELOAD , CANT BEAR THROWING THEM AWAY. RANDY 214 803 0745 TEXT OR CALL
                          Low ball the hell out of him, he's been trying to sell those dies forever.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I noticed the dates. I already have 30 carbine, but when I was trying to round them up I could not find anything anywhere. Even Lee made me wait a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                            X