• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry man its been a very long day

Comment

Originally posted by 89stang View Post
      sorry man its been a very long day
      No worries. I'm glad to hear you've had no problems with yours though.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

i also carry my XD 9mm sc with the extended mag and without it conceals just fine

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
          No worries. I'm glad to hear you've had no problems with yours though.
          i put close to 1k rounds through me XDsc and no problems with that one either

Comment

Originally posted by 89stang View Post
            i also carry my XD 9mm sc with the extended mag and without it conceals just fine
            sc with extended mag is about the same size as the compact...which is shorter than the one pictured above.

This is my carry.. XD45c

Comment

^^^the xd 45 is going to be my next pistol and im thinking of picking up one just like yours getting kinda tired of just black

Comment

Do they make an XDM sub compact in .45, or is it still only 40? I dont want to have to go to glock to get a .45.
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                  Do they make an XDM sub compact in .45, or is it still only 40? I dont want to have to go to glock to get a .45.
                  To be honest I think they only make the XDM in 9mm sub compact.
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I like the XDm. I shoot IDPA with the 9mm 4.5 inch one. The ergonomics are great. You don't need to put sandpaper on the grips like most do with their Glocks. The XDm is still easy to hold and control with sweaty hands. The sights and trigger are better than many semi-auto pistols, and for around $100 you can make it close to a 1911-like trigger.
                    Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

To be honest I think they only make the XDM in 9mm sub compact.
                      Oh. I dont know much about the "m". I really really like the sub compact XD, But i'd prefer a .45.

Thanks for the heads up
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                        Oh. I dont know much about the "m". I really really like the sub compact XD, But i'd prefer a .45.

Thanks for the heads up
                        Im hoping for a .40 or .45 in the sub compact XD-M though

Comment

WHAT! I must be living in a cave; I have been waiting for them to make an XDm sub-compact and it is out already?

I have the 4.5" XDm .40 and absolutely love it! I have ~1,300 rounds through it and I can't think of a single time that I had a problem with the gun. I have had a couple issues due to the steel cased wolf ammo I bought. It is very comfortable to shoot and easy to disassemble.

I bought an IWB holster so I could use my XDm .40 as my concealed carry, but I couldn’t conceal the gun unless it was in the small of my back. I have been waiting for the sub-compacts to come out for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
                            WHAT! I must be living in a cave; I have been waiting for them to make an XDm sub-compact and it is out already?

I have the 4.5" XDm .40 and absolutely love it! I have ~1,300 rounds through it and I can't think of a single time that I had a problem with the gun. I have had a couple issues due to the steel cased wolf ammo I bought. It is very comfortable to shoot and easy to disassemble.

I bought an IWB holster so I could use my XDm .40 as my concealed carry, but I couldn’t conceal the gun unless it was in the small of my back. I have been waiting for the sub-compacts to come out for a while.
                            Ditto, I didn't know they were making a SC. I already have a XDSC9 and it is one of my favorite pistols. I think I'm going to have to the new M in stainless

I have a service model XD45, and I can't wait till they make a small .45

Comment

Originally posted by dohctr View Post
                              fail.
                              wtf

Comment

Do you have the compact or sub compact frame? I know they make both for the 9mm, just not sure about the .40.
                                I have the 4.5" barrel, I got it before they made it in 3.8, from what ive seen its the same pistol just shorter up front.

Comment

Working...
                                X