So lets talk 10/22's again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
    What we are saying is they are not changing the clearance.
    well they could be changing that up a bit if they saw an area of improvement. who knows we arent the designers, just a couple of yahoos on on the interweb.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
      well they could be changing that up a bit if they saw an area of improvement. who knows we arent the designers, just a couple of yahoos on on the interweb.
      True. I should have said 'if' they are not changing the clearance and only the tolerance of the part the reliability should be unaffected.
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Has everyone got their tolerance/clearance grievances aired out?

We have collectively destroyed this thread's topic.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          It's been awhile since I've shot one, but I seem to recall the sound being less than that of a black cat.
          WAY louder than a Black Cat. Hell my Sig 1911/22 is as loud or louder than a 9mm for some reason....

Comment

It is a 10/22. Infinent use and infinent combinations of modifying.......just like a mustang.

I own 2, both damn near identical to each other; factory receivers, bolts and trigger housings but that is where it ends.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Makes me want to go to range- so much fun and cheap to shoot. I like this guy

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                Makes me want to go to range- so much fun and cheap to shoot. I like this guy

Nice roll.

Time to hit the range I think.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I swear this website will argue the fuck out of anything, no Forum is safe...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    I swear this website will argue the fuck out of anything, no Forum is safe...
                    Kinda like no post is safe in the sports forum from you editing the fuck out if it.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      Kinda like no post is safe in the sports forum from you editing the fuck out if it.
                      bad officiating geof?
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

I run my unit, how I run my unit, broseph...
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          I run my unit, how I run my unit, broseph...
                          Henry, this is not 'Nam. This is a forum. There are rules.

Comment

Henry, this is not 'Nam. This is a forum. There are rules.
                            Ahhh, you see Geof, there lies the problem that everyone seems to have, this website/forums haz no rules, unless you want to say that using racial slurs is a rule, than yes, we have ONE, like in the number 1 or Juan for my messican brethren.

Now as a collective of Mods, we don't allow TROLLS, that really isn't a rule per se, its a universal law of the internetz...

Yours truly, 'R', 'H', B-32v or Col. Jessep

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Ahhh, you see Geof, there lies the problem that everyone seems to have, this website/forums haz no rules, unless you want to say that using racial slurs is a rule, than yes, we have ONE, like in the number 1 or Juan for my messican brethren.

Now as a collective of Mods, we don't allow TROLLS, that really isn't a rule per se, its a universal law of the interntz...

Yours truly, 'R', 'H', B-32v or Col. Jessep
                              Mods also shouldn't be allowed to run all willy nilly and edit posts on a whim either -- especially editing them to profanities and vulgarities that are beyond disgusting.

FUCK SHIT ASS

Comment

Mods also shouldn't be allowed to run all willy nilly and edit posts on a whim either -- especially editing them to profanities and vulgarities that are beyond disgusting.

FUCK SHIT ASS
                                hehehe
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X