.223/5.56 rubber bullets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .223/5.56 rubber bullets?

Anyone know where i can find these for my AR? I googled it but nothing really came up.

I've never heard of rubber bullets for the AR, but they do make plastic training rounds called SRTA (short range training ammo).

They are over 2x the cost of regular rounds, and you have to buy a special bolt carrier to shoot them.

Comment

Yeah, that sucks. The only site i found said the AR rubber bullets are "coming soon".

Comment

Out of curiosity, what do you want to do with them?

Comment

you could always make soap bullets
          Big Rooster Racing
          1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            Out of curiosity, what do you want to do with them?
            I wanna shoot the guy that ragged out an 04 r1 that i bought in his arse!

Comment

I could have fun with rubber bullets. Shooting friends while they're sleeping for a nice wake up call would certainly be top priority.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                I've never heard of rubber bullets for the AR, but they do make plastic training rounds called SRTA (short range training ammo).

They are over 2x the cost of regular rounds, and you have to buy a special bolt carrier to shoot them.

That's interesting... the training rounds for the G3 are dirt ass cheap.

also worthy of mentioning these will kill you for sure.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by cbrjames View Post
                  Well, even though this is a felony, its probably safer to use a bean bag 12 gauge.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Bring an extra magazine or two and we can shoot the lying fucks at 35 yamah for lying about making the bike right before selling it, and the spineless assholes that wouldn't warranty the engine they put in the bike.

Comment

Bring an extra magazine or two and we can shoot the lying fucks at 35 yamah for lying about making the bike right before selling it, and the spineless assholes that wouldn't warranty the engine they put in the bike.

So meanwhile back at the range, the purpose for the rubber ones. Where i work we have a thief breaking into our storage lot and breaking into RV's and robbing them. I want to camp out on top of one and literally have fun with his ass.

Comment

So meanwhile back at the range, the purpose for the rubber ones. Where i work we have a thief breaking into our storage lot and breaking into RV's and robbing them. I want to camp out on top of one and literally have fun with his ass.
                        Rubber bullets will still kill someone

Comment

Rubber bullets will still kill someone
                          Well what can i shoot him/them with my AR that won't kill them? Anything?

Comment

Well what can i shoot him/them with my AR that won't kill them? Anything?
                            get a good bb gun. them fuckers can hurt
                            07 f250-family truckster
                            08 Denali -baby hauler
                            52 f1-rust bucket
                            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Paint ball gun.

Comment

Working...
                              X