NFA Stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFA Stuff...

Has anybody gotten anything recently? How long did it take? I just sent in a Form 1 for a SBR and a Form 4 for a suppressor.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Took 4 months for my last SBR.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      Has anybody gotten anything recently? How long did it take? I just sent in a Form 1 for a SBR and a Form 4 for a suppressor.
      it's increasing in time lately. I spoke to an ATF agent on tuesday along with an SOT and the turnaround is 90 days minimum, 120 average. So 4 months like Alex said. They recently changed the way they organize the regions. Before we had an auditor for Texas alone, now the Texas auditor has Louisiana, Arkansas, and Oklahoma as well. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense seeing as Texas has more NFA items than all other states combined per year.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        it's increasing in time lately. I spoke to an ATF agent on tuesday along with an SOT and the turnaround is 90 days minimum, 120 average. So 4 months like Alex said. They recently changed the way they organize the regions. Before we had an auditor for Texas alone, now the Texas auditor has Louisiana, Arkansas, and Oklahoma as well. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense seeing as Texas has more NFA items than all other states combined per year.
        (Peter Griffin Voice) Alright

I need to get off my ass and send in a couple SBRs
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I did not think I could possibly have any more state pride, but here we are!
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            (Peter Griffin Voice) Alright

I need to get off my ass and send in a couple SBRs
            Haha same here.

Thinking of picking up a p90 and an fs2000 at the first of the year.

Gonna do SBR and suppressors on both as soon as I get an NFA trust set up.

Comment

Probably another attempt along with operation gun runner to slow down the gun buying process since they know they can't yet ban them outright. It it takes an obscenely long time to get NFA paperwork processed then they probably hope less people will mess with it.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I called on one of my form 4s a couple days ago, she said 6 months period. Trust or individual didnt matter.

Comment

NFATracker.com was showing 6 months, average of 4 months was encouraging
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    NFATracker.com was showing 6 months, average of 4 months was encouraging
                    My most recent approved one took 4.5 months. This more recent one i sent a month later and checked to see if maybe they crossed paths. But no luck and got the 6 month mark. Not that i care, still need a gun to put it on.

Comment

Thats downright speedy for a government function.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                        06-07 were probably the best years. I had transfers that took 2 months tops and that was considered long.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                          Don't get your hopes up; the gov tends to lie a bit when it comes to timelines...or anything else for that matter. My wife's visa was supposed to take 8 months; took 16. Just sayin'.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

it varies a lot.
                            especially w/ examiner.

had 1 last year take 42 days.
                            most avg 3-4 months.

have been hearing some folks are over 6 months now

Comment

Working...
                            X