experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• experience

Has anyone personally dealt with or known someone who has dealt with guns4pennies.com? It's just like quibids.
    Wanna see my care face???

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
    Has anyone personally dealt with or known someone who has dealt with guns4pennies.com? It's just like quibids.
    I found that site a few months back, did some online searching and it's not really something I'd invest my time in. Do a quick google search on them and you'll find tons of threads, with very little good feedback on the auction system.

Comment

If it is like quibids then it is probably a scam. Too good to be true = probably is.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        I found that site a few months back, did some online searching and it's not really something I'd invest my time in. Do a quick google search on them and you'll find tons of threads, with very little good feedback on the auction system.
        Yeah I did...I found a few good reviews, but what are the chances.
        Wanna see my care face???

Comment

ive done the free trial. It is simply the gun version of quibids. A cleverly designed and thinly veiled way to seperate the unwary from their money while a few people walk away with products. It is possible to win the auctions, just requires a great deal of time, and the actual price of the product is grossly understated.

Comment

Working...
          X