Traded the Glock19 Gen4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traded the Glock19 Gen4

Went back to XD.....got a Compact 4" .45acp......

They did a straight trade. Very cool.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

I really miss my XD 45 ACP Service Model I sold a few months back but I wanted something smaller. Very solid gun and it made me a believer of the XD's after having been a Glock guy since the early 90's. Matt you interested in a conceal carry holster for that gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
      I really miss my XD 45 ACP Service Model I sold a few months back but I wanted something smaller. Very solid gun and it made me a believer of the XD's after having been a Glock guy since the early 90's. Matt you interested in a conceal carry holster for that gun?
      I've got a few man, hell, I already ran down to the range, put a few mags worth of rounds through it, and now it's sitting on my right hip.

I've already owned this same model of XD, I just decided to go back to it. Thanks though.

Comment

What holster?

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
          I've got a few man, hell, I already ran down to the range, put a few mags worth of rounds through it, and now it's sitting on my right hip.

I've already owned this same model of XD, I just decided to go back to it. Thanks though.
          I'm really digging the XDm 45 ACP Compact. Have you seen one yet? Wouldn't mind a G19 again though, can't beat the cheap 9mm ammo.

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
          What holster?
          Comp-Tac Infidel.

Comment

I'm really digging the XDm 45 ACP Compact. Have you seen one yet? Wouldn't mind a G19 again though, can't beat the cheap 9mm ammo.

Comp-Tac Infidel.
            Haven't seen the XDm compact .45 yet. Dammit man, I've got an addiction and here ya go waving another fix in front of me, lol.

Comp-Tac Infidel, eh? Off to search the interwebz....can never have enough holsters.

Comment

Time for a trigger, extended slide release, oversized magazine release button and some night sites.

I just bought extra slide releases for all mine and I have the one that is all tricked out that is a blast to shoot and very accurate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                Time for a trigger, extended slide release, oversized magazine release button and some night sites.

I just bought extra slide releases for all mine and I have the one that is all tricked out that is a blast to shoot and very accurate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
                Sounds like a nice gun, I'd wanted to lighten the trigger of my g27 but I was worried haha

Sent from my Iphone at your moms house while motorboating

Comment

did you have any problems with the gen 4? If you believe the internet, you can either run 10,000 rounds through them with no problem, or have FTF and FTE every other round. No inbetween

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
                    did you have any problems with the gen 4? If you believe the internet, you can either run 10,000 rounds through them with no problem, or have FTF and FTE every other round. No inbetween
                    Yah I read bad things about the gen4 as well

Comment

Seems to be about the truth for most of the major handgun makers. XD, Glock...etc.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I'd say even more than normal with the gen 4 17 and 19 though. Even the gen 3 is having a decent amount of issues when they swapped to a different extractor recently.

Comment

I had absolutely no problem with mine at all. It fired everytime.

Comment

all the problems I read were due to low grain ammo in the 9mm's. No problems with the good stuff. Glock did a recall and replaced/replacing the recoil spring. No more problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                              all the problems I read were due to low grain ammo in the 9mm's. No problems with the good stuff. Glock did a recall and replaced/replacing the recoil spring. No more problems.
                              Yea, I was told that if I had any problems, Glock would replace the recoil spring assembly for free. No problems, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X