Good entry level SMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good entry level SMG

Anyone? whats a good entry level gun thats not outrageous to feed?

You want a select fire gun or a semi PDW type rig?
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      You want a select fire gun or a semi PDW type rig?
      Select fire

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
        Anyone? whats a good entry level gun thats not outrageous to feed?
        I'm assuming you're talking about an NFA transferrable machine gun. Mac-10's are as cheap as they get. Around $2,500-3,000. You can find them in .45 and 9mm pretty easily.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Mac 10. Uzi, then m16.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            I'm assuming you're talking about an NFA transferrable machine gun. Mac-10's are as cheap as they get. Around $2,500-3,000. You can find them in .45 and 9mm pretty easily.
            Doesn't sound to bad, I could comfortably spend up to around 6-7. but 2-3 isn't bad at all.

Comment

I would highly recommend a Mac. Buy one for about 3k and get a lage slowfire upper to make it easier to fire and more manageable. I have about 4k invested in mine and it runs great.

Definitely an entry level SMG, but a great gun nonetheless. Also, Alliance Armament just came out with an upper that fires 12 gauge shells!

Other choices will be a Sten gun, a Reising, an Uzi full size, or an MK760. However, none of those guns have the aftermarket of the mac series or the amount of cheap magazines and replacement parts.

Comment

A Mac that shoots 12 guage? Why am I feeling giddy inside?

Comment

Where does one begin looking to find these?

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                    Subguns or sturmgewehr.com

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                      dealernfa.com is a good place

the guy who runs it is very knowledgeable and will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have

Comment

Macs are great I have one and love it tho personally if you had 6-7 to spend I'd buy an UZI not a lot of aftermarket but there are a bunch of parts and the gun is bullet proof UZI can be converted to 22, 9mm, and 45acp plus there are some 40 cal kits out there

that being said the Mac has a lot of aftermarket and cal conversions available cals from 22 to 12 ga now plus stocks grips safeties and other stuff so depends on if you want something to dress or keep stock

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog896 View Post
                          Macs are great I have one and love it tho personally if you had 6-7 to spend I'd buy an UZI not a lot of aftermarket but there are a bunch of parts and the gun is bullet proof UZI can be converted to 22, 9mm, and 45acp plus there are some 40 cal kits out there

that being said the Mac has a lot of aftermarket and cal conversions available cals from 22 to 12 ga now plus stocks grips safeties and other stuff so depends on if you want something to dress or keep stock
                          The Uzi I had would fire anything, it never jammed once, ever. Damn thing was indestructible.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                          X