Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DeltaPress.com Interesting site I ran across.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeltaPress.com Interesting site I ran across.

Was researching silencers and ran across this site. Thought ya'll might like to see some of the books they had.... I found some interesting. "When All Hell Breaks Loose"

For more than 30 years Delta Press Ltd. has been your source for some of the most outrageous and hard to find books anywhere! For more than 30 years Delta Press Ltd. has been your source for some of the most outrageous and hard to find books anywhere!

(I have no affiliation with said site.)

Was originally in the wrong forum. Sorry
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Darren Pirate4x4 has large build your own suppressor thread.

Remember you have to have form 1 to build. (I thinks its form 1)

Comment

REEEEeeeeeeallly?!??! I'll have to check that out! Oh, I'm not building one. Just documenting what it takes to do so. WTSHTF I may have need for some very quite food gathering.
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
      X