No announcement yet.

Time to shoot some skeet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm going to hit up elm fork wednesday afternoon for some trap if anyone wants to join. need to try out some new loads

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      This thread is proof that I need more guns. Any recomendations on a nice over under and a autoloader?
      i like my cz canvas back. paid a little under 700.

i was looking at a used winchester model 101 at a gun show, but decided i didnt want fixed choked barrels.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
        Im dying to go do a sporting clay range somewhere.
        Elm fork is the only one I've been to. Kinda pricy but a good course.

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
        This thread is proof that I need more guns. Any recomendations on a nice over under and a autoloader?
        As CJ Said, it's all about money. Tell us your budget, then we can make recommendations.

That said, I love my Benelli Super Sport like a fat kid loves cake!

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        gtg again? I'm down.
        fuck yeah man! And my AR is done now too!

As for dates, I'm free the 14th/15th but I also already asked a buddy if we can get away and duck/pig hunt so it'll depend on if we find a place to do that.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Any interest in a sporting clay gtg at Alpine?

Comment

Well, scratch the 14th, 21st is probably too close to the holidays.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
              I'm game as long as it's not balls ass cold outside.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                I'm game as long as it's not balls ass cold outside.
                Ditto. Im pretty free most any sunday.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Im game, perfer Saturday but can do a Sunday
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                    I'm down!

Comment

Can do the 15th
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

This shotgun has kinda been an on going project gun while I've had it as I'm trying to get the most out of it till I replace it completely. Last time I updated this thread I replaced the stock and put on a fiber optic front sight but unfortunately that didn't do anything for some issues I've had with the gun. One of the issues I had was with rounds not loading 100% of the way after cycling the action and I'd have to pull and release the bolt to load the round.

After some reading around online, it appears a lot of people have this issue when their action spring is worn out and since I replaced the stock last time, I already have the tool needed to get to that spring. I get the stock pulled off and get the action spring pulled out, compare it to the new Wolff spring I purchased, and it's nearly 3 inches longer. It would be my guess that this should solve my problem with rounds not fully chambering.

I went ahead and purchased a new magazine spring, hammer spring, and firing pin spring from Wolff. The new magazine spring should help any additional feeding issues from springs being worn out. In addition to all that, I also purchased a Nordic low drag magazine follower just to add to the aesthetics.

I'll get back with a range report after the new springs when i get a chance.
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Give this a try.

I have their system on all of my Super X-1s and love it. I have a few of the 1100 setups laying around but have yet to fire a gun with it installed.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Have you checked the gas rings? Tgey cause 90% of the problems in 1100's.
                            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                              Have you checked the gas rings? Tgey cause 90% of the problems in 1100's.
                              Those were the first things replaced along with the seals.

Comment

You should be good after the springs then.
                                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
                                X