How many members acutally own a 10mm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my Super Schweet G2
    1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
    2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
    2000 F250 4x4 PSD
    2012 Ford Exploder
    www.fquick.com/payne5757
    www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

I just sold a Glock 20 and still have a S&W 1076 which I'm trying to sell

Comment

Originally posted by hrt4me View Post
        I just sold a Glock 20 and still have a S&W 1076 which I'm trying to sell

What would you like for that 1076?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

ok, so what's the big deal with the 10mm? just rare? oddball? what is it?
          2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

Originally posted by johnny--2k View Post
            ballistics. performance.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It is a big boy's .40 S&W.

It is to .40 what a .357 is to a .38 special.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

gotcha....so ammo is not cheap i take it?
                2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

gotcha....so ammo is not cheap i take it?
                  No, but most 10mm guys reload.

Comment

im looking for something cheaper than my 40 to shoot and toy around with. probably just go with a 9mm. love my 40, but it's too damn expensive!
                    2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

im looking for something cheaper than my 40 to shoot and toy around with. probably just go with a 9mm. love my 40, but it's too damn expensive!
                      you should start reloading.

Comment

Buy a tokarev and shoot 7.62x25

Classicarms.us has it for $239.99 for a 1600 round case.

You can also get 9mm makarov from there for $260.00 for 1500 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          Buy a tokarev and shoot 7.62x25

Classicarms.us has it for $239.99 for a 1600 round case.

You can also get 9mm makarov from there for $260.00 for 1500 rounds.
                          And they fire lightning bolts out of them. The bullets tear a hole in the time continuum reappear in the trenches of WWI.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            And they fire lightning bolts out of them. The bullets tear a hole in the time continuum reappear in the trenches of WWI.
                            7.62x25 certainly is a gnarly round, and cheap to boot. If someone wants to get into pistol shooting for cheap, that would be a great option.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              7.62x25 certainly is a gnarly round, and cheap to boot. If someone wants to get into pistol shooting for cheap, that would be a great option.
                              only issue I've seen is squibs. I've personally seen 3-4 out of the russian surplus. God only knows what that would do to your hand with Zeus thunder.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                only issue I've seen is squibs. I've personally seen 3-4 out of the russian surplus. God only knows what that would do to your hand with Zeus thunder.
                                That sucks.

Come to think of it the only squibs I have seen (that were not reloads) were Russian surplus stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X