No announcement yet.

2012 DFWMustangs.net AR-15 lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can problably double my order to 8 lowers/ 8 lpk if it helps the group buy go through. I don't care which lower we go with. I have both of them already.
    It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

CJ I'm in for 2 lowers, 2 bcg's, and 2 lpk's.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I was thinking for new years didn't PSA have their lowers for $49.99? And they were made by Aero Precision as well? Just branded different? Just a question?

Comment

Yes, but by the time you pay $8 shipping and $10 xfer it's more than $53/$60. That said it didn't stop me then either

Comment

Iam in for an aero precision ar15 lower and a parts kit.

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
              Yes, but by the time you pay $8 shipping and $10 xfer it's more than $53/$60. That said it didn't stop me then either
              oh ok so the transfer fee is included in this price?

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                oh ok so the transfer fee is included in this price?
                No. Last time we used Jeff Dowdle (www.livetoshoot.com) and it was $15 for non chl and $10 for chl, I think. I know I paid $15. That price just includes shipping.
                92 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                  No. Last time we used Jeff Dowdle (www.livetoshoot.com) and it was $15 for non chl and $10 for chl, I think. I know I paid $15. That price just includes shipping.
                  and sales tax.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    and sales tax.
                    sales tax and shipping?

Comment

I need 2 lowers and 2 parts kits. At least. Any brand you decide to go with.
                      Osiris can vouch for me since I dont post much.
                      03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                        sales tax and shipping?
                        That's right. sales tax and shipping is included in that price. The only thing you have to pay is a very cheap transfer fee to Jeff Dowdle.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

What's the latest count?
                          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Late night math estimate, this is on low side because I don't think everyone is voting and also posting what they want.

56 lowers
                            34 bcg
                            42 lpk

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
                              Late night math estimate, this is on low side because I don't think everyone is voting and also posting what they want.

56 lowers
                              34 bcg
                              42 lpk
                              I hate my life. I wish god would just kill me.
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                                I hate my life. I wish god would just kill me.
                                65 lowers with redneck math if that helps buy you another day, don't see the bcg numbers getting to 100 but would assume lowers will.

Comment

Working...
                                X