2012 DFWMustangs.net AR-15 lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone
    I need to ask a couple of favors to make sure this continues to go smoothly. If you have cut any side deals with other members regarding your lowers or suspect that the number I show you to be picking up might be different, please confirm with me prior to arriving. I can't risk giving out someone else's lowers.

Also, please make sure you are on the scheduling spreadsheet at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled time slot. If not, you will run the risk of us not being home or their being some confusion because my wife is helping me with this but I am preparing all the paperwork ahead of time for her.

Thanks and I appreciate all the patience everyone is having as I try to get everyone their lowers as efficiently as possible.

Jeff

Comment

• Anyone who bought lowers and doesn't need them anymore let me know, I will take them.

Jeff, I may not be able to pick up my 5 LPKs until after the first week of June. Work schedule is pretty crazy right now.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Anyone who bought lowers and doesn't need them anymore let me know, I will take them.

Jeff, I may not be able to pick up my 5 LPKs until after the first week of June. Work schedule is pretty crazy right now.
        I can swing over there and get them for you if you need.

Comment

• Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
          Anyone have a lead on a cheap pistol buffer kit? No sense in spending good money on something that will be unused once the Form1 comes back.
          I was told by DDLES who did my 9mm lower to use a normal buffer tube, but take heat shrink tubing (the kind used on electronics) and heat shrink it over the notches in the tube. He said ATF confirmed this works.

Take it or leave it, not sure how legal it is.

Comment

• Got mine today, quick and easy just like last year . Again BIG THANKS to CJ and Jeff for putting in the work to keep the GB a reality.
            92 LX 5.0

Comment

• Picked mine up today. Thanks to all of those who made this work.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
                I can swing over there and get them for you if you need.
                I may take you up on that. When are you picking up your lowers?

Comment

• I picked up my 3 lowers today. I just happened to show up 3 days early... FML Jeff was awesome to deal with, no reason to use anyone else. He even gave me gloves to inspect my cosmoline soaked Mosin.
                  Thanks CJ
                  03 cobra

Comment

• I picked mine up yesterday and just want to say thanks to everyone involved.
                    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• So how is everyone's lowers? Who else needs to pick up still?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I need to grab my lpk's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• I still need to pick up. I was out of town and then been at work going on 48 hours.

Keith, I just signed up for tomorrow night. Let me know if you'd like your LPKs picked up and I can drop them off, or take them to Sonic, if you plan on going.
                          Last edited by hotrod66stang; 05-28-2012, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Almost done with one lower. I'm waiting on my buffer kit. I only had a few springs shoot across the room lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
                            03 cobra

Comment

• Got all 3 built as far as I can take it without buffer assemblies. Just need to do rear takedown pin and buffer/ stock.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
                              03 cobra

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                So how is everyone's lowers? Who else needs to pick up still?
                                I need to snag mine.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X