2012 DFWMustangs.net AR-15 lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    Thats' not bad at all! Do I need any special stamps or anything from the government to build one of these for myself? Is there a website or something that will have a parts list so maybe I can source some of these parts piece by piece? Again sorry I'm new to the scene and just getting started on this stuff.
    Your lower receiver will be the only part that you have any sort of paperwork on. Everything else can be bought in store or online just like you would anything else. It's really up to you as to how you build it. You can literally build it piece by piece or you can buy a complete lower and a complete upper and put the two together. It all comes down to how involved you want to be in the building process.

I've got a little over $700 into my AR right now as it sits.

Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• They are pictogram lowers, FYI.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• You can buy an assembled upper (no bolt carrier group) for $275 from dsg arms. The bolt carrier group (BCG) is what makes it go bang (other than the hammer in the lower).

That roughly costs $100 - $150 Depending on who you buy from.

So it can be done for really cheap.

Comment

• Come on lpk
          03 cobra

Comment

• I've built AR-15's around the $400-450 range if you're smart with your money.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I think there was a "low cost" thread on here a couple months ago.

Comment

• This GB would definitely not low cost for me, damnit.

Comment

• Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
                  I think there was a "low cost" thread on here a couple months ago.
                  Here's mine.
                  It's taken nearly a year to get everything bought and put together, and I'd like to think I've done fairly well on a low budget build. I have $475 into it so far. In the next month or so I'll add a quad rail, Magpul AFG, BAD lever, and tactical light. Other than that optics are left, which I'll more than likely go with a red
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I believe I have found my upper... 16" varmint with a bull barrel.

Model 1 sales has them as complete uppers for ~ $399
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      Awesome thanks! I think I'm going to start buying bits here and there for one.
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• I'm tired... so forgive the dumb question... I've got LPKs coming, so I need to wait to schedule my pickup until they come in, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
                          I'm tired... so forgive the dumb question... I've got LPKs coming, so I need to wait to schedule my pickup until they come in, right?
                          You don't have to wait, it will just mean you will have to make an additional trip.

Jeff

Comment

• So I need to wait since I'm not your neighbor

Thanks and hopefully see you soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                              You can buy an assembled upper (no bolt carrier group) for $275 from dsg arms. The bolt carrier group (BCG) is what makes it go bang (other than the hammer in the lower).

That roughly costs $100 - $150 Depending on who you buy from.

So it can be done for really cheap.
                              DSArm.com
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                                DSArm.com
                                To date I have bought 10 of their cheapy uppers, and all have been great. I just wish they had some short barrel options available. I just don't like the idea of buying an upper, then disassembling it.

Comment

Working...
                                X