CHL\Child Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHL\Child Support

Thinking about getting my CHL and I know that child support has to be "current"....

My question is a little detailed because my child support is taken from my check every 2 weeks, not bi-monthly (there is a difference)...

That difference is about 50 dollars a month where I am technically in "arrears" until I get paid 3 times in one month when I get caught up and slightly ahead. And then the cycle starts again....

Has anyone else had to deal with this when applying for a CHL?

If I apply, should I just go ahead and pay the state ahead of time to be sure I am even to be sure the app isn't rejected?

Thanks for any help...

I believe it works off the flag system, and I believe they only flag your application if you're over $1,500 in arrears or something like that. I would give Austin a call about it. If I'm not mistaken you can find info on the CHL application site.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      I believe it works off the flag system, and I believe they only flag your application if you're over $1,500 in arrears or something like that. I would give Austin a call about it. If I'm not mistaken you can find info on the CHL application site.
      What about tickets? I've been holding off filing until they are paid (on a payment plan).
      Ded

Comment

Working...
      X