Group 3 gun at 3 Mils right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group 3 gun at 3 Mils right

Anyone up for a DFWM.NET 3 gun get together at the next 3 MIls right 3 gun match?

Should be 14 April

2004 Suzuki DL650
    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

we'll be there on Saturday, 14 April, because we have a precision rifle match the following day

Comment

I think I will be going if nothing but to watch and see if I would want to try at a later date.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Let me double check the dates, but sounds like fun

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
          Let me double check the dates, but sounds like fun
          Road trip. Mazda needs to stretch its legs and test out the 40mpg hwy claims.

I am off 4 days that weekend. We were thinking about going to the roundup down south but i am not feeling it.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

That 3 gun stuff looks fun as hell! I know I'm not off work that weekend, but that is what sick time is for!
            92 LX 5.0

Comment

I'm down if I'm in town!
              It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

When I get off work tomorrow I'm heading up that direction. It's a 2 and a half hour drive from Mineral Wells so I'm going to find a place to camp closer to the event so I don't have to be up at 4 or 5 that morning.
                2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Ok not heading up because I can't confirm a place to stay up there tonight. I will be there tomorrow morning but that means I'll be leaving Mineral Wells at 430ish AM to give myself some buffer room incase I get lost or something.
                  2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

If you planned on going scratch that

E-mail I received from Chuck Ross who runs the matches I guess

Josh

Match has been cancelled due to expected weather.

Chuck Ross
                    Damn!
                    2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Next month? If you guys go next month I might go. I get back from Afghanistan a couple days before the match.

Comment

I'm in as long as it's not drill weekend for my unit. I have to be there as it's the same weekend as a Wing and CG Inspection
                        2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Updates? I just bought all the ammo I will need, so it looks like I will probably go.

March's 3MR match:

Of course, that guy makes it look easy. Here is my friend at Tiger Valley last weekend (be sure to watch until the 2min mark).

Comment

brasss....brassss
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Updates? I'll be on my motorcycle most days this month I'm probably not going to make it.
                              2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Working...
                              X