Ruger 10/22 Takedown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruger 10/22 Takedown

Found my next .22 rifle. MSRP from Ruger shows $389.

http://www.gunblast.com/Ruger-1022TD.htm

I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

That is pretty snazzy.

Comment

Well fuck me running; Ruger made something that I like!

Comment

Looks like they upgraded the trigger group. The stock trigger group sucks balls.

Comment

Good video, cool case too. Think I might pick one up!

Watch this recent American Rifleman TV feature segment on "The Lost Brigade," an organization created for combat- or service-wounded veterans and their families.
          Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
          Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Looks pretty cool. Wonder how upgrades would work for it, i.e. new barrel, bolt etc. They mentioned the mag is the same. I love my 10/22 but now that its all modded out, I wouldnt mind having a second like this to just have irons

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
              Looks pretty cool. Wonder how upgrades would work for it, i.e. new barrel, bolt etc. They mentioned the mag is the same. I love my 10/22 but now that its all modded out, I wouldnt mind having a second like this to just have irons
              Go fingerblast one at the store. If it's got a barrel like the regular 10/22's, you should be good to go. If not, your option is to shoot it as is, or pay for custom work. If all you want is the barrel threaded for a can, though, that's not too expensive.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Cool gun. I own two and both are factory stock. One from the late 70,s and one from 2008.

Comment

I like rugers. Nice gun.
                  2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                  2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                  2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                    It looks like the internals might all be the same (extractor, firing pin, etc). Obviously they made a few modifications to the end of the receiver and barrel. I would bet the barrel is replaceable but it is probably specific to the Takedown and not interchangeable with the other 10/22s. This is just an assumption, though.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

The barrel is not the same. Check it out:
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                      X