Vortex Customer service is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vortex Customer service is

The best damn customer service I have ever seen.

A couple days ago I pulled one of my Ar15s out and was going to go shooting the next day, I went to turn on the Vortex strikefire to make sure the battery was good and the power button was gone from inside the little rubber cover. I went to press the buttons on the rear to try to get it to do something and the whole rubber control panel deal just fell off in my hand. It looks like it had some kind of casting flaw in the aluminum and that's where it started. I sent them an email asking what my options were, the lady responded first thing this morning with this.

[quote]Chris,

Thank you for contacting Vortex Optics. We are sorry to hear that your power button has become detached on your StrikeFire. This obviously should not happen, and we will be happy to pay for the shipping to get the unit in for replacement. Please provide your shipping address and a phone number, and I can email you a FedEx return shipping label. Package the unit inside a corrugated cardboard shipping carton with plenty of padding material, enclosing the attached repair form. Service time is 2-4 business days, not including shipping. We will get it taken care of!

Kind regards,

Kelli[quote]

I got the label in a email shortly after this and its on its way. I would defiantly buy from them again.

Damn that was fast.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I emailed them yesterday afternoon at like 5pm while sitting in the Dr's office, i got the reply at like 8:05am today. Cant beat that. I should of got yours and thrown it in the box too.

Comment

I need to switch that battery out and see if that fixes it. If not, I will just repeat your results hopefully.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          I need to switch that battery out and see if that fixes it. If not, I will just repeat your results hopefully.
          Where did you buy that at anyways? I think I'm going to order one tomorrow. I keep going back and forth on what I want, but I think I'm just going to get the same one you have.

Or you could sell me one of the extra ones you have. ;-)

Comment

So Vortex is opposite of Surplus Ammo and Arms!? I am in for the win, next time I buy an optics set.
            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
              So Vortex is opposite of Surplus Ammo and Arms!? I am in for the win, next time I buy an optics set.
              That would be a correct statement. VORTEX is light years ahead of SA&A

Comment

all 3 of my Vortex optics have been great, but it's good to know that if I have have problem with them I can get them fixed without worry...
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I know this is an old topic, but about to buy a strikefire for my new 16" AR upper. Glad to see this...in my opinion when things take forever to be responded to - that means there are way too many problems with a product.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Bought one from Adam (three fingers) and like it so much that I'm buying the wife one for her 223. I have heard nothing but good out of their CS and warranties. Deffenatly a fan of Vortex.
                    Photobucket

Comment

Yeah, trying to buy the scope, magnifier and flip mount for magnifier. Just trying to do it as cheap as possible. ( Know, 350 is cheap in comparison to others...but just trying to do it for 250. )

Comment

FYI- I had the Strikefire back in less than a week round trip.

Comment

What's funny is I saw 2 in the last 48 hours (I want red dot only - only 1 was red only) go for more than new.

From optics planet I just ordered it for 154 shipped. (15 dollar coupon code, no tax and free shipping)

On ebay the used ones were going for 155-165 shipped. Hilarious.

I need to look into a magnifier too.

Comment

Working...
                          X