AR 15 Rifle Cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR 15 Rifle Cases

Anyone using one of these cases? The Drago is about $30.00 cheaper than the Voodoo one but they look pretty similar to me.

Drago

Voodoo

i hava condor from CTD it's the same thing. $49 i want a double rifle next,
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

After a trip to the range last fall I won't own another soft case. My pelican proved its worth as an old man ran his f'ing electric scooter into my case that was against the wall. 200 or possible busted up rifle...pelicans warranty/guarantee is the shit.

Comment

I used to run a case like this. When they are on sale like they are now, it's hard to beat the price.

Here is a link to it: http://www.midwayusa.com/product/939...rifle-gun-case

I switched up and am running a single bag for all of my 3 gun weapons.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I have the voodoo one and it's great except for one thing. It's really easy to over load the sucker lol.
          Jon

Comment

The voodoo is a much better case than the drago

Comment

CTD, ModGear Ultimate Carbine Case. Works well for what I use it for, plus with a good price.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/MOLLE204-6.html
              Last edited by Gaber; 02-28-2015, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Storm cases work pretty good to and are a bit cheaper just built a little lighter. PLANO also now makes pluck and pull foam cases for around 100 bucks that are built pretty solid, a buddy of mine has one and it's pretty awesome case for the money. Been thinking about getting one and setting it up for my primary rifle and pistol.
                2004 Suzuki DL650
                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

I have a condor bag that look identical. Works great

Comment

I got a 5.11 tactical case. It works.

Half the time its just laying on the backseat.

Comment

Working...
                    X