delayed for a second time..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delayed for a second time..

went to pick up a gun that i pawned a month ago, bg check comes back delayed. rewind two years, pawn a gun at the same shop, delayed. i've bought receivers, rifles and handguns between those two times and got a proceed every time at every other real gun shop i've done business with....mad.

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
    went to pick up a gun that i pawned a month ago, bg check comes back delayed. rewind two years, pawn a gun at the same shop, delayed. i've bought receivers, rifles and handguns between those two times and got a proceed every time at every other real gun shop i've done business with....mad.
    I've been delayed every time.
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

that pawn shop is the only place i've ever had a delay, never had one at cabelas, bass pro, buddys shop, ctd etc...

Comment

Well I think it was because I was arrested for reckless driving, although I was never convicted or taken to court, I think this was the reason, rather than me being a US permanent resident. I will find out though when I get back with jeff to buy those AR lowers from the group buy if I get delayed or not now that I am a US citizen... <---- Fuck yeah!
        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

i've had a disorderly conduct on my record for a while and its failed to pose a problem anywhere but this shop apparently. i always put in my ssn to try and help speed things along.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
            i've had a disorderly conduct on my record for a while and its failed to pose a problem anywhere but this shop apparently. i always put in my ssn to try and help speed things along.
            Where you standing there when they called it in?

Simple fix is a CHL.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Yup, get you a CHL and don't worry about it again.

Comment

Yes I was, I need to. Right now its just a time issue working six days a week.

Comment

Working...
                X