Gun safe move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun safe move

I need a gun safe moved from Arlington to Keller. Short of renting a pickup, anyone here move safes? 25 gun safe. shoot me a price. I would do it but I do not have a truck.

817-944-9060 cell if interested. or pm me here.
    fastcrj@yahoo.com e-mail as well.

Thx,
    Randy

This guy on the THF moves safes.

Comment

Yes I did ask him. Because he is not in my area, he has to charge more. Just a bit out of my price range.

Oh well rent a truck here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
        Yes I did ask him. Because he is not in my area, he has to charge more. Just a bit out of my price range.

Oh well rent a truck here we come!
        Remember to use your knees not your back.
        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

At my age it won't matter! bad knees/bad back!

Comment

Surely there is some younger guys you can ask to help.

It wont be to bad, unless your up north like i am and everything is downstairs in the basement.

Comment

Call Cabella's and get the name of the people that they use. I want to say that someone on the board knows them also but can't remember who it was.

Edit to add
              Michael Keys Safe Delivery and Installation, 817-498-9797
              It was posted in here
              I finally stepped up and bought a REAL safe. Just picked up a Liberty (Cabella's) Signature Series 35 gun safe. 60 minute fire rating, built in door pockets with cool pack, electronic lock, 1.25" door bolts, 11ga steel. After going back and forth from their Signature to the Ambassador line, I picked this one. Lucky for
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I will do it for $200 as long as there are no stairs involved and 4 doorways max

Comment

Thanks Pete!

DFW safes cut me a swinging deal! Done tomorrow.

Thx guys.
                  Randy

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                    I will do it for $200 as long as there are no stairs involved and 4 doorways max
                    And Pete won't need any help. He can carry it by himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                      Remember to use your knees not your back.
                      I did just that this past weekend (bad back) and blew out my left knee- it sucks getting old.

Comment

Take the door off and just dolly it. Door on my browning was heavier than the rest. Wasn't that hard to move once I separated them. It's a 60x40x28

Comment

He went the right way having a pro do it. I moved my ~1000 lbs safe on my own a few times using a 101 different methods. I'd never move someone else's though and the primary person responsible for it.

Steps? F' that. I've seen 4 pros do in 2 minutes flat what would take me 3-4 hours on my own. They have a lot of gear, all are strong and generally know what they are doing. Plus if they screw it up - they have insurance.

Edit: ...and for the record, I'll slide my safe around now to adjust movement or a few feet. Last summer, I lost control of it and thankfully it fell away from me and not on me. It was over in a split second and I called for some help after that and decided never again. I have good stuff, but sometimes 1 person is not enough to be safe.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                          X