• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reloading Press

Anyone selling?

All for rifle and pistol.
    270, 30.30, 223, 22-250, 9mm, 357, 38
    Photobucket

I don't have one to sell but since you have several rifle cartridges I'd recommend a single stage press.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
      I don't have one to sell but since you have several rifle cartridges I'd recommend a single stage press.
      I agree. I was looking into the RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Deluxe, but after dies, and firing components, I'd be in the 12/13 hundred range.
      Photobucket

Comment

If you shoot a lot. It will pay for itself. That's if you don't include your labor.

A good example is if using picked up brass I can load 1000 vmax 223 for 230-240 after taxes.

Find that deal anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
          If you shoot a lot. It will pay for itself. That's if you don't include your labor.

A good example is if using picked up brass I can load 1000 vmax 223 for 230-240 after taxes.

Find that deal anywhere.
          And you can load plinking ammo dirt cheap.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            And you can load plinking ammo dirt cheap.

This you can find pulled or even Hornady fmj in 1k lots for cheap.

Comment

Find that deal anywhere.
              I can buy 4300 rounds of 223 plinking for just the initial set up of reloading equipment. Maybe I just dont shoot enough to justify buying new. Maybe I can find someone that getting rid of theirs.
              Photobucket

Comment

My big deal over cost was the accuracy gain with my ar.

4300 rounds would last a year or so. I've got my press until I die. I can also walk out my door and do a mag dump if I wanted to.

When I lived in town it took me 2 years to shoot 1k.

Comment

My big deal over cost was the accuracy gain with my ar.

4300 rounds would last a year or so. I've got my press until I die. I can also walk out my door and do a mag dump if I wanted to.

When I lived in town it took me 2 years to shoot 1k.
                  I know I'll make the plunge. I guess I just need some time to sike myself into it. I dont let go of money very easily.
                  Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                    I know I'll make the plunge. I guess I just need some time to sike myself into it. I dont let go of money very easily.
                    it's an investment, how much does 4300 rounds cost you, including shipping?

Currently I can load 4300 rounds for $548.00, where does that put you?
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Premium hunting ammo can be loaded exceptionally cheap as well as just plinking ammo and the cost of match type ammo can be cut a bit as well.

Comment

Premium hunting ammo can be loaded exceptionally cheap as well as just plinking ammo and the cost of match type ammo can be cut a bit as well.
                        That is important. I can't even buy the quality I can load. But also, I can load plinking ammo for literally beans. Nothing feels better than sitting down in a lawn chair and shooting until it gets dark.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          That is important. I can't even buy the quality I can load. But also, I can load plinking ammo for literally beans. Nothing feels better than sitting down in a lawn chair and shooting until it gets dark.
                          That's the way I used to be with shotgun stuff but shot has gone up so much that unless I buy a shit ton it doesn't equal out. I at this time don't really have anything that I plink with although I'm about to start loading for my Garand soon.

Comment

That's the way I used to be with shotgun stuff but shot has gone up so much that unless I buy a shit ton it doesn't equal out. I at this time don't really have anything that I plink with although I'm about to start loading for my Garand soon.
                            Agreed on shot shell. The only thing I load for 12ga is buckshot. And I cast my own pellets so I'm only paying for wads and primers. I honestly can't load 12ga for cheaper than what I can buy it for. Not to mention AA shells are fucking astronomical on price.

Comment

I have 2 large plastic tubs of AA and Remington STS hulls and a tub of both mixed 20ga as well.I've been debating getting back into shotgun stuff but I use 81/2 or 9 shot in the 20 and 71/2 in the 12 so that means twice the amount of shot to get stuff cheap. This past weekend I shot in a sporting clays shoot I found I can get basically my same 20ga load for $20 per 100rounds hard to beat that only downfall is the hulls aren't that great.

Comment

Working...
                              X