Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 New production FG42s - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New production FG42s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New production FG42s

I can barely contain my excitement! A german firm called Tactics Group will be producing a “tacti-cool” version of the German WWII Fallschirmjägergewehr 42 (Paratrooper Rifle 42) aka. FG-42. It will feature all the accessories found on modern rifles. The new FG-42 will feature polymer furniture, a spring-powered recoil reducing buttstock, AR-15-compatible pistol grip, picatinny … Read More …

Only downside is that someone had the bright idea to tacticool them. I mean seriously, who the fuck would rather have a "tactical" version than a faithful reproduction of the original weapon?

New-

Original-

I have always found this weapon fascinating. It can alternate between open and closed bolt firing! Everytime I have seen one for sale they go for just insane money. Here is one for sale for $85,000-

Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Someone tried making copies years ago, may still be, ripped people off $15k so far.

Comment

sigh, "check out this shit I ruined."
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

As cool as FG42's are, finding mags would be impossible. A real transferrable FG would be bad ass to shoot. But I think they only made a few thousand of these for the Fallschirmjäger, which is why they are so damn expensive. I'd rather have an STG44.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Shot one, theyre loud and awkward.

Comment

Ugh... Why couldn't they just make them look like the originals?
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
            X