Today was a good day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today was a good day!

We had a company get together at my boss's land, plenty of good food, drinks, and outdoor fun. He was going to have some skeet shooting setup, and I mentioned that I should bring out an AR for people to shoot and he was all over it. So I got to run a bunch of 5.56 through my corporate card, and got a lot of people that have never handled any type of firearm some trigger time with an AR. Overall I think everyone had a really good time, and it may have even changed a few minds about firearms. Plus I came back with a little left over ammo and a bag full of brass Anyways, it is always nice seeing someone that is anti-gun grinning ear to ear after running through a mag or two.

I also learned that it has been way too long since I last went skeet shooting. I still shot pretty damn well, but I had forgotten how much fun it is!

I took a best friend out for his birthday and we got to put as much ammo through an M16 as we could afford. His buddy with us was pretty lib-tard, but had a nasty 44mag for his 'target pistol'. After probing he said he liked guns, hated them getting into a felon's hands and wasn't sure where he stood on anything but sport weapons. He ran a magazine thru the M16, managed to accidentally barrel-rise and take shit out of the rafters (no joke) and the smirk on his face was priceless. Liberal moron or not, fully auto firearms are fucking awesome.

It didn't hurt that I've almost got him to the point that he would consider a CHL.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

It is funny how people that hate guns can be converted but you can never make a gun lover hate guns. Huh, I wonder why that is?

The liberal says "I think only cops should have guns (because that is what I have been told to say)"
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        It is funny how people that hate guns can be converted but you can never make a gun lover hate guns. Huh, I wonder why that is?

The liberal says "I think only cops should have guns (because that is what I have been told to say)"
        Translated - "I'm too stupid to think on my own" , you know lib-tard...

I've never met a soul that did not like shooting, and the feeling of empowerment that comes with a firearm.

Keep converting.
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          I took a best friend out for his birthday and we got to put as much ammo through an M16 as we could afford. His buddy with us was pretty lib-tard, but had a nasty 44mag for his 'target pistol'. After probing he said he liked guns, hated them getting into a felon's hands and wasn't sure where he stood on anything but sport weapons. He ran a magazine thru the M16, managed to accidentally barrel-rise and take shit out of the rafters (no joke) and the smirk on his face was priceless. Liberal moron or not, fully auto firearms are fucking awesome.

It didn't hurt that I've almost got him to the point that he would consider a CHL.
          You guys got to shoot a full auto M16?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            You guys got to shoot a full auto M16?
            We have had a full auto m16 at our gtg also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
            X