Sw .500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sw .500

I picked up a SW .500. Needless to say this thing wears my wrist out worst than my jr high years! I can't believe how light the trigger is on single action. Def a fun gun, till you have to buy ammo.

At a DFWM armory GTG, we were taking turns shooting one. After the muzzle blast knocked out a fluorescent light, the staff at Shoot Smart decided it was probably time to put it away. It's definitely a rush to shoot though.

Pics of your?
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I can never get pics to post but I can text them to someone who can post them. Its the 4" one. I figure thats big enough!

Comment

If you're buying ammo for that thing you're a fool. You need to get a single stage press immediately.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          If you're buying ammo for that thing you're a fool. You need to get a single stage press immediately.
          Bought 135 rds of bitterroot from the guy who sold it to me for a good price and also got the 80 rds of spent brass he used in it. So CJ you up for showing me how to reload these bastards? And I still need you to check out the 25 06 for rebluing asap if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by ARIX View Post
            Bought 135 rds of bitterroot from the guy who sold it to me for a good price and also got the 80 rds of spent brass he used in it. So CJ you up for showing me how to reload these bastards? And I still need you to check out the 25 06 for rebluing asap if you can.
            easy buddy, just bring some dies, brass, primers and some powder by and I'll show you how to load it.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

For the life of me, I can't imagine why anyone would want a handgun that big. By all means, knock yourself out if that is what you like but I don't think I would want to shoot one.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                For the life of me, I can't imagine why anyone would want a handgun that big. By all means, knock yourself out if that is what you like but I don't think I would want to shoot one.
                If I could find a revolver in .308 win I'd buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  If I could find a revolver in .308 win I'd buy it.
                  You should beg Magnum Research to make a .308 BFR.
                  Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                  Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                    You should beg Magnum Research to make a .308 BFR.
                    They did make the 8" Raging bull in .223 interestingly enough.

Comment

Originally posted by ARIX View Post
                      I picked up a SW .500. Needless to say this thing wears my wrist out worst than my jr high years! I can't believe how light the trigger is on single action. Def a fun gun, till you have to buy ammo.
                      worse
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                      X