Source for .300 BLK barrels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source for .300 BLK barrels?

So what's the story on .300 barrels lately? Has anyone filled the gap and have reasonably priced .300 barrels in stock?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Define "reasonably priced."
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      Define "reasonably priced."
      A 9" barrel shouldn't cost more than $200, $300 at the most.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I paid twice that for my AAC
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          I paid twice that for my AAC
          Yeah that's just ridiculous honestly. I sat out the last 6 months waiting for the hype to settle down. $500 buys match 24" stainless barrels, $400 shouldn't buy you 9" of mid grade lathe work.

Comment

Meets your price range, but not in stock.

Comment

CMMG?
              8.5", 12.5", and 16" - $199

Though none of the pages say if they're in stock or not.

CMMG .300 AAC Barrels
              Jon

Comment

Great suggestions, I have e-mails out on both of these. Personally I don't see the reason to spend the $400 AAC or Noveske money on a 9" barrel, what kind of accuracy do you really expect the money to give you out of a barrel that short? Whatever is properly spec'd I'll take.

Comment

I'm sure that Delta Company still has a 4 year wait

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                    I'm sure that Delta Company still has a 4 year wait
                    Yeah I never gave them my money after dealing with their cluster fuck of bad business practices.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      Yeah I never gave them my money after dealing with their cluster fuck of bad business practices.
                      I called about a .50 HP barrel and they told me that they would take an order, but wouldn't have produced it until they caught up on their .300BLK barrels... That was a year ago, and I'm certain that they haven't produced a .50HP barrel since.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                        I called about a .50 HP barrel and they told me that they would take an order, but wouldn't have produced it until they caught up on their .300BLK barrels... That was a year ago, and I'm certain that they haven't produced a .50HP barrel since.
                        Yeah they failed to do anything they promised for me in a 2 month span, that was as far as I was willing to go dealing with them.

Comment

a buddy bought a willson from midway ordered sun had it wed paid $200 something for a 16"

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog896 View Post
                            a buddy bought a willson from midway ordered sun had it wed paid $200 something for a 16"
                            The only problem is that you can't find a 7-10" barrel for less than $300, and you can't cut a long barrel down because they're all carbine gas.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              Great suggestions, I have e-mails out on both of these. Personally I don't see the reason to spend the $400 AAC or Noveske money on a 9" barrel, what kind of accuracy do you really expect the money to give you out of a barrel that short? Whatever is properly spec'd I'll take.
                              If you would please, can you post back the replies you get? I'd do it myself, but I'm married to my job and I have a bad habit of forgetting.

Comment

Working...
                              X