Question about the XD compact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the XD compact

Can anyone tell me how close the XD compact grip size is compared to the Glock 19 grip size? I've owned a both a Glock 19 and the grip and frame fit my hands perfectly. I'm curious to see how close the XD compact grip is in size to the Glock. I didn't realize that Springfield had a XD compact in a .45 and it's recently sparked my interest. I need to get over to Bullet Trap and see if they have one to rent, just haven't had much time lately.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

better comparison would be a glock 26, the 19 is a bigger gun than the subcompact

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      Can anyone tell me how close the XD compact grip size is compared to the Glock 19 grip size? I've owned a both a Glock 19 and the grip and frame fit my hands perfectly. I'm curious to see how close the XD compact grip is in size to the Glock. I didn't realize that Springfield had a XD compact in a .45 and it's recently sparked my interest. I need to get over to Bullet Trap and see if they have one to rent, just haven't had much time lately.
      I have an xdm 3.8 compact and the grip is shorter than my old g19. It seems with the extended drip on the xdm it makes it longer than the g19. just going off memory
      03 cobra

Comment

Not talking about the sub compact, talking about the compact. Right here...

Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
          I have an xdm 3.8 compact and the grip is shorter than my old g19. It seems with the extended drip on the xdm it makes it longer than the g19. just going off memory
          I know the XDm is a little shorter at 4.5" tall I believe, which is why I'm wondering about the XD.

Comment

hah, I never knew they made a XD compact, thought it was just the service, tactical, and then sub compact

they have the same dimensions so i would think its very close

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
              hah, I never knew they made a XD compact, thought it was just the service, tactical, and then sub compact

they have the same dimensions so i would think its very close
              You and me both. Had a buddy ask me if I've looked into the XD compact in a .45 and I just gave him a blank stare because I thought the same thing.

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

can you goto a store and and ask for a feel up?

awkwardly stated for humor

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                    can you goto a store and and ask for a feel up?

awkwardly stated for humor
                    Haha, yeah I intend to, just haven't had the time lately.

Comment

Glock also has a subcompact .45 and a single stack version of the same gun.

Comment

Talk to N TX V star, I would offer up advice but I have the 4" service model, which is full size grip 4" barrel.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                        X