• Show
Clear All

• 10/22 Gatling gun

Not a bad idea, would be as inaccurate as hell though

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Not a bad idea, would be as inaccurate as hell though

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/c...utm_medium=cse
    geez they have gotten expensive. These have been around for many years. I've shot one, they are very accurate actually. It's fun shooting at birds over water with them.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

You just split the difference or line up one of the rifles on your target and hope the other leads it?
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Just do what red jacket would do and mount a red dot on it

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          You just split the difference or line up one of the rifles on your target and hope the other leads it?
          It's adjustable, you set your convergence just like AA guns.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
          X