Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    ~160-200

where can I get one at this price I need to get one for my daughter?
    I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
      where can I get one at this price I need to get one for my daughter?
      Looks like they went up a little, I can only assume it's because Ruger stopped taking orders. Academy sells them periodically for $189, and currently has some for sale for $239. You'll need to browse around and check some online retailers also to get a good deal.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Try this link:

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Damn no wonder why the guy on THF thinks he can get $160 for just a receiver group

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
            Damn no wonder why the guy on THF thinks he can get $160 for just a receiver group
            Sounds like he's fucking crazy. I have two receiver groups in some drawers.

Comment

man I bet if I'd gone to an actual gun forum, I'd have got less info in such a short time. CJ, I agree with most of the stuff I see you post on the site, and well I respect your opinion. I enjoy my sig, and do enjoy the look. My next gun will be more business than beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                man I bet if I'd gone to an actual gun forum, I'd have got less info in such a short time. CJ, I agree with most of the stuff I see you post on the site, and well I respect your opinion. I enjoy my sig, and do enjoy the look. My next gun will be more business than beauty.
                Nothing wrong with that purchase as long as you like it. I have made some buys that I was not that thrilled with but I don't dwell on them either. There is always another gun to buy; believe that.

Heck I am planning a purple furniture AR15 for my wife, a 10/22 magnum build for me and still have SBR builds working plus others.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

10/22s are far from ugly

Comment

10/22s are far from ugly

That second one is pimp!

Comment

You guys like the Hogue stocks? I hated mine once I took it to the field dirt and crap stuck to it very bad got rid of that soon after too.
                      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                        You guys like the Hogue stocks? I hated mine once I took it to the field dirt and crap stuck to it very bad got rid of that soon after too.
                        I really enjoy my Hogue stock. Sure its not some crazy free floated competition rig, but I have fun with it. Fits my hands WAY better than the factory stock and its pretty light

Comment

I really enjoy my Hogue stock. Sure its not some crazy free floated competition rig, but I have fun with it. Fits my hands WAY better than the factory stock and its pretty light
                          Mine felt very good on the bench and shot good after a few mods, but the first time I took it Coyote hunting I knew it wasn't gonna stay.
                          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Black Dog stuff is usually pretty decent. May want to ask around in the rimfire forums someplace like ar15.com and see how other sig owners have fared with that mag.
                            Jon

Comment

Working...
                            X