Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad ass chick? or fat ass liar? at my wifes work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    I'll bring whatever the fuck I want to bring into this thread, peasant.
    I fucking lol'd @ peasant. You have a way with words Don.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Anyone on here able to run background checks? If so I'll pm you her name and we can find out some facks on this girl.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
        Don't bring your reefer madness bullshit pro-cop propoganda into this thread.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

By any chance, were her pants on fire?

Comment

WE still don't have a first and last name.
            2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

It has been checked out, she does not have a Facebook and her background is clean. I'm trying to figure out if she's a pathological liar or not. My wife likes her, and if she's for real than she seems like a bad ass, but she just doesn't seem real.

Then again, I'm married to a Pakistani Christian, raised in inner city Chicago, who happens to be a gun loving, car nut who's always dreamed of owning a turbo charged fox mustang. And swallows!
              Had anyone told me about her I'd have called Bull Shit on them.

Comment

I call BS on you. There are only blacks (can I still say "blacks" or is that now offensive too?) in Chicago.
                Originally posted by grove rat
                shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

Originally posted by V8tt View Post
                  I call BS on you. There are only blacks (can I still say "blacks" or is that now offensive too?) in Chicago.
                  Got Damn, I am glad I wasn't taking a drink when i read that!
                  There's actually a large Indo-Pak demographic up there.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    Does not necessarily mean it did not happen.

I will say, that's one jacked up chick if she made that whole story up. You single guys should try to go lay her, probably a good one. She may cry and all during it
                    They only cry so you know you hit them hard enough. When they stop crying it means you stopped trying.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

4bangen does your girl have a sister

Sent from my iPhone
                      2004 Suzuki DL650
                      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                        It has been checked out, she does not have a Facebook and her background is clean. I'm trying to figure out if she's a pathological liar or not. My wife likes her, and if she's for real than she seems like a bad ass, but she just doesn't seem real.

Then again, I'm married to a Pakistani Christian, raised in inner city Chicago, who happens to be a gun loving, car nut who's always dreamed of owning a turbo charged fox mustang. And swallows!
                        Had anyone told me about her I'd have called Bull Shit on them.
                        Come on, dude! How can you get one right, but not the other? You know they aren't interchangeable, right?
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

as long as the bad guy gets shot the story sounds good to me!

Comment

Working...
                          X