X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun show?

Any gun shows this weekend ?
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

May 26th and 27th at Will Rogers Center in Ft. Worth.

http://www.lonestargunshows.com/

Comment

Thanks, I'm at work and couldn't search it because of the web filter!
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

How good is it, is it worth going I'm looking to get a 10/22 Rifle for my kids ages 9 and 12?
        I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

I'll probably be there trying to get an A2 buffer/spring.

Comment

I went to their last show. Probably 1/3 the size of the Ft. Worth gun show, they don't reimburse for parking so it costs more, and the prices were high except for one dealer.

Comment

so its no bueno?
              I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Anyone check this out this weekend? How was/is it?
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I just got back, it was the typical stuff for the most part, I did see a few vendors I've never seen before. I picked up at Springfield XD9 service model with the essentials package for $399.
                  Last edited by motoman; 05-27-2012, 04:22 PM.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                  X