Help Finding Vortex Scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Finding Vortex Scope

I have been busy and haven't been able to search for a new scope and was hoping someone here could do some comp/leg work for me. I want the best deal on a Vortex Viper 6.5x20x50 mill dot. I need to score in 4 days as its a gift for the wife for our anniversary. Best deal out there please. Need rings and mount for Savage model 12 223.

HURRY! Thank ya!
    Photobucket

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
    I have been busy and haven't been able to search for a new scope and was hoping someone here could do some comp/leg work for me. I want the best deal on a Vortex Viper 6.5x20x50 mill dot. I need to score in 4 days as its a gift for the wife for our anniversary. Best deal out there please. Need rings and mount for Savage model 12 223.

HURRY! Thank ya!
    You want just the Viper, not the Viper PST, correct? As much as I think SWFA sucks, they are local (in red oak) and probably would have it in stock.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      You want just the Viper, not the Viper PST, correct? As much as I think SWFA sucks, they are local (in red oak) and probably would have it in stock.
      Correct and thank ya.
      Photobucket

Comment

Working...
      X