X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A real Thompson?
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I saw a belt-fed, PDW length HK21 a while back on Canada. Barring that, why not a select-fire AR10?
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        A real Thompson?
        Thought about an m1 Thompson. I have a parts kit for one. Good call.

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        I saw a belt-fed, PDW length HK21 a while back on Canada. Barring that, why not a select-fire AR10?
        A real ar10 doesn't interest me and I don't really want any full auto 7.62 battle rifles.

It weird to think about all the guns one would have If money wasnt a problem, but when it comes down to buying one of the many you start second guessing everything....

Comment

You could always have a bespoke double made, be it a shotgun, or a rifle. I'll probably go to my grave pining for a hand-built 4-bore.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

How about a 12 ga compound bow?
            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6yaiAaf0Og[/ame]
            Jon

Comment

How about an American-180? I have been jonesing hard after one lately.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                How about an American-180? I have been jonesing hard after one lately.
                I'd rather spend the money on a Norrell select fire trigger pack. The A-180's are so damn ugly.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  I'd rather spend the money on a Norrell select fire trigger pack. The A-180's are so damn ugly.
                  I always thought they looked pretty unique. I read that since they fire so fast the collateral damage of the rounds will destroy body armor.

Albeit a Norrell pack would be really cool as well!

Comment

That one doesn't look too shabby. How much do these go for?
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      That one doesn't look too shabby. How much do these go for?
                      Usually around $9,500. But hell, you can literally write your name with them.

Comment

Highpoint 9mm / Thread!

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          Usually around $9,500. But hell, you can literally write your name with them.
                          Their mags are huge, that's for sure. And they are cheaper than a Norrell pack. I just like the idea of having a pack you can switch between different guns, and use a standard magazine, and a platform you can build on.

Comment

A norell pack is on the list, but damn if anyone has one for sale.

And no to a 180. To ugly. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                              A norell pack is on the list, but damn if anyone has one for sale.

And no to a 180. To ugly. Lol
                              Order this and use AM180 pan magazines on your Colt-

PRODUCTION HAS RESUMED AND GEN 2 KITS ARE SHIPPING! Ammunition is finally available so we have resumed production of the AM15 UPPER RECEIVER KITS once again.  We are in the process of assembling and machining additional parts to satisfy customer demand based on the cur

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                                But I'm completely open to anything. Only requirement is I don't want to have to lug around a tripod or need a vehicle to shoot it from.
                                Had to read that a couple times to make sure i got it right!
                                Didn't see that one coming from you.

Comment

Working...
                                X