Build party date thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
    I was about to say CJ, they got you as slave labor to work every day now...

On another note... River shoot?
    Nope, can't make it this year, it's on June 30th, and that's month end for my office, have to work it.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I now have to lean back to the 15th...
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
        I was about to say CJ, they got you as slave labor to work every day now...

On another note... River shoot?
        That picture cracks me up, so I decided to quote it again.

Comment

I don't have any more guns to build, but I might be able to be talked into doing some ribs....

Jus sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            I don't have any more guns to build, but I might be able to be talked into doing some ribs....

Jus sayin'
            Matt's Ribs are to die for...

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

I should be getting my upper assembly and stock delivered from Palmetto tomorrow...10 days is not a bad turn around.

Comment

Yeah I'm not doing a build right now but I'd be willing to do a brisket or some pulled pork.
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

UPDATED POST June 13th.

I am going to set the date for July 8th. 1500-1900

We are gonna do this pot luck style, bringing something is not a requirement but if you are gonna bring food post it up so we will know what not to have on hand. We will have a grill but it is a 4 burner about 30" wide. Keep that in mind.

Bring your parts, your builds, your unique stuff, or modified pieces. There will be plenty of tools and people to assist if you are new.

Think of it as a man's tuperware party but women welcome.

For the address, send me a PM. If you are a newish member or have a low post count you will need to be vouched for by one of the more frequent posters here. Sorry it is just that way.
                  Last edited by KBScobravert; 07-06-2012, 03:05 PM.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

In. Will bring ar pistol of some persuassion.
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Plans changed, I can't make the 8th, dangit. I will miss meeting some of you guys, but not enough to miss my cruise.

Will have to catch the next one.
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                        Plans changed, I can't make the 8th, dangit. I will miss meeting some of you guys, but not enough to miss my cruise.

Will have to catch the next one.
                        That sucks because I been wanting to meet you. Hell you've been to my house and I still haven't meet you.
                        You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                          That sucks because I been wanting to meet you. Hell you've been to my house and I still haven't meet you.
                          Interesting.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            Interesting.
                            Hell I was goning to say " you've been to my house and meet my wife, but ive haven't meet you" but that would've sound worse.
                            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                              I was thinking the same thing. I almost typed that on here once, but it sounded bad...

I still have your sticker.
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                                I was thinking the same thing. I almost typed that on here once, but it sounded bad...

I still have your sticker.
                                Hey Charles, that position at that company we talked about.... looks like I'll be taking them up on it! Will have to do lunch one day and discuss it!!
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X