No announcement yet.

Build party date thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been waiting on my second lower parts kit from palmetto to ship for a while now. I placed my order on the 16th. Is this to long to wait? I had my first kit in hand in less than a week. I have called three times today to see the status on it with no answer. Anyone have just a extra lower parts kit they want to sell?

Comment

• They took about a week to mail out my MOE stuff, which kind of pissed me off, but it seems they have gotten even slower.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        They took about a week to mail out my MOE stuff, which kind of pissed me off, but it seems they have gotten even slower.
        I'm at 11 business days. Kinda of getting upset now. was hoping to have it so I could put together both lowers at the build party.

Comment

• Cheap or fast, you choose.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            Cheap or fast, you choose.
            I'll go with the cheap ha. But I have never put one together. Do you think I'd be able to do the other at home after the fact.

Comment

• just got off the phone with them. Was told the hold up is the Castle nut. She said she hoped to have them out in the next two days. The waiting begins.

Comment

• Originally posted by MULEY4X4 View Post
                just got off the phone with them. Was told the hold up is the Castle nut. She said she hoped to have them out in the next two days. The waiting begins.
                We have castle nuts spare laying around tell them to ship what they have minus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  We have castle nuts spare laying around tell them to ship what they have minus.

I did she told me I'm in the same boat with 30-40 other people and I'm not more important than them.

Comment

I did she told me I'm in the same boat with 30-40 other people and I'm not more important than them.
                    Psa?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      Psa?

Yes psa

Comment

Hogwash!

Did you tell the bitch you were with DFWStangs? That'll get you a free hand job and next day shipping to boot!

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                          Hogwash!

Did you tell the bitch you were with DFWStangs? That'll get you a free hand job and next day shipping to boot!

David
                          Will they ship without the castle nut? Even if they shipped tomorrow whats the chance of sat delivery?

Comment

Will they ship without the castle nut? Even if they shipped tomorrow whats the chance of sat delivery?
                            wouldn't be a problem Just make sure it goes out tomorrow.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• My barrel has not shipped yet either. Kind of pissed right here. Looking for some customer service from PSA right now to ship an "in stock" 3 part order I placed last Monday. They better get on the stick or I am gonna just file a charge back with the bank.

Comment

• Just got a email from palmetto. With a delivery date of the 9th of July. What do you think the odds of it showin up Saturday are??

Comment

Working...
                                X