No announcement yet.

Build party date thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys if you have a small box fan we could use it. Trying to get 1,000 sqft of garage cooled.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I'll be leaving from lewisville around 1400-1415. Where in Carrollton are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
        I'll be leaving from lewisville around 1400-1415. Where in Carrollton are you?
        Hold up

Comment

• I'll bring a floor standing oscillating fan.

Comment

• Great food and good time, Thanks again Keith.
            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
              Great food and good time, Thanks again Keith.
              X2, good to see ya guys, thanks Keith, oops I mean thanks to the "Boss".

Comment

• Just wanted to say thanks for the invite. It was great to meet you all.
                Keith thanks for the insight and help on the assembly. CJ you were a wealth of knowledge. Can't wait to get together again.

Comment

• Thanks Kieth for the invite. It was good to finally put some faces with names, and sorry I talked too damn much. Appreciate ya helo for helping with the lower.

Comment

• Sorry to have missed the festivities... just made it in from West/Central Texas. My labor had some good fortune though.... 85lb Swedish anvil from the turn of the 19th century with tooling!!!
                    I do regret not being there though... maybe next time.
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Yep, thanks again guys. Had a blast, hope y'all were able to finish the beer

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                        Yep, thanks again guys. Had a blast, hope y'all were able to finish the beer
                        I am gonna make that beer my bitch.

Comment

• It's all fun and games until you put a real bullet into the cannon.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            It's all fun and games until you put a real bullet into the cannon.
                            The final step of progression. That watermelon had it coming and tasted great too.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              It's all fun and games until you put a real bullet into the cannon.
                              Must post video.

Comment

• Good meeting all yall. Food was great. The cannon was the pinnacle.

Comment

Working...
                                X