Ruger SP101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruger SP101

Local gun shop has a slightly used Ruger SP101 357 mag for $329.99. Does this seem like a good price? I had been keeping my eye out for a Ruger GP100 but haven't came across one.

That seems dang good. I bought my snub nose, with hammer, SP101 for about $470-ish if I remember correctly a few months ago.

Comment

Sounds like a pretty good deal. What are the details on the gun? Barrel size? Hammer or hammerless?

Comment

Think the barrel is 2 1/2 inch & has a hammer. Comes with 2 sets of grips. Might have to go back & purchase it.

Comment

Go for it, love the sp101's

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
            Think the barrel is 2 1/2 inch & has a hammer. Comes with 2 sets of grips. Might have to go back & purchase it.
            I'd buy it if I could. Post pictures when you get it

Comment

Thanks fellas!

Comment

Does it have cropped ears? Lol get it.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I like mine, they are good guns, and even with really hot .357 loads they are manageable.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    I like mine, they are good guns, and even with really hot .357 loads they are manageable.
                    What barrel length do you have CJ? I'd really like to get a 2" or 3" S&W M&P .357 but they are pricey and the SP101 would be the cheaper option.

Comment

I went a head & purchased it for $350 out the door. Took it out to shoot this past weekend & loved it! I never planned on carrying it but after shooting it I think I'm going to shop around for a good OWB holster. It came with some houge grips too. Thanks fellas for the help!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        What barrel length do you have CJ? I'd really like to get a 2" or 3" S&W M&P .357 but they are pricey and the SP101 would be the cheaper option.
                        I have the 2" and i paid $365 new, it was listed for $465 but talked him down. Like I said my 50yo mother in law uses it for her carry and she was shooting my thunder rounds for my 8" python out of it and didn't mind it at all. And she complains about glock kick.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
                          I went a head & purchased it for $350 out the door. Took it out to shoot this past weekend & loved it! I never planned on carrying it but after shooting it I think I'm going to shop around for a good OWB holster. It came with some houge grips too. Thanks fellas for the help!!!
                          Pics? Same here, I inherited a Taurus M85 from my dad past away (gave it to him as a birthday gift when he could no longer rack the slide on the 1911 I bought him) and really dig it. Got a cheapy Galco IWB holster for it and now looking for an ankle holster.

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          I have the 2" and i paid $365 new, it was listed for $465 but talked him down. Like I said my 50yo mother in law uses it for her carry and she was shooting my thunder rounds for my 8" python out of it and didn't mind it at all. And she complains about glock kick.
                          Dammit CJ! I wish I was part Jew so I could get deals like that. Awesome deal.

Comment

Working...
                          X