paracord slings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paracord slings?

ok i've ordered a few paracord bracelet's from a guy on T.H.F. they are fantastic,
    he also makes some bad ass slings for around $40. BUT!!! i think im going to make my own.

i've been watching some how to' videos on youtube, looks easy and very time consuming. not a bad pass time/hobby. im going to be buying several 100ft rolls in a few days, in several colors...

i'll be making 4 slings for myself. with the quick release buckles

who else on this site fools around with paracord? and is the army/navy store the only local place that sells 550 paracord? i know the average price per 100ft rolls is around $10.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

It passes the time. Fwiw, paracord slings are painful as hell if you're carrying your weapon for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
      It passes the time. Fwiw, paracord slings are painful as hell if you're carrying your weapon for a while.
      mostly just a few hours at a time at the range. for extended field use i have my favorite sling and most comfortable for me. just a $20 speedy 2 point sling i love that thing better then my $50 magpul MS2,

anyway thanks for the heads up.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

My FIL makes paracord stuff. If you make yourself a jig it's pretty easy to make the slings. Once you get the motions down you can sit there and do it while you're watching TV.
        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

No matter what kind of sling you plan on buying, if you intend to walk with your rifle for long periods of time, make SURE you have a an elastic flexi-strap between you and the rifle. It will keep you from wearing out much better than not having one.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Have been wearing on my Lt made me in 2006. Its in fantastic shape. I can't believe its still together. Worn everyday for 5 out of the last 6 years
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Oh, also, if you make a bracelet, remove the Damn white guts
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
              X