No announcement yet.

My guns were stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REALLY sucks. I'll post up where I can. That's one hell of an inventory!

Edit: Posting on "Texas Hunting Forum". How do you want us to have people contact you?
    Last edited by Darren M; 06-15-2012, 10:58 AM.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
      only me and my dad have been there bedsides the people we rented it from.
      Its easy to follow some one, or read somebody msg boad posts

Hell you even mentioned where some of the guns were stored before on here.

Comment

Can you at least answer whether or not they defeated a safe?

Any CCTV?
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Damn. That' bad. Definitely post it up on texasgunhunting if you already haven't.

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          Can you at least answer whether or not they defeated a safe?

Any CCTV?
          x2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
            Its easy to follow some one, or read somebody msg boad posts

Hell you even mentioned where some of the guns were stored before on here.
            not these...
            and contact is 469 269 2666
            first class white trash

Comment

not these...
              and contact is 469 269 2666
              Your opsec got compromised some how unless you were the victim of a random burglary and they got very lucky. Find how ( compromised) and what and you can find the who.

Comment

Your opsec got compromised some how unless you were the victim of a random burglary and they got very lucky. Find how ( compromised) and what and you can find the who.
                ATF is in it now, when they give answers i'll fill ya'll in
                first class white trash

Comment

NOT IT!!!!!!!!! (Seriously, good luck man!)
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

ATF is in it now, when they give answers i'll fill ya'll in
                    Did you ask if it was them? ...,....Very much just kidding.

I am sure this is one they are going to dedicate some attention too.

Hope it works out.

Insured?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Dayum!! That sucks!

I'm curious, too, how you were discovered. Further, how they broke in. Did you have a safe?
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

posted on facebook, that sucks dude

Comment

Would it help if I printed off that list and handed it to my boss? He's an reserve officer for the Arlington P.D. Also, forward that list to the Texas Rangers. I remember them contacting one of our forum members who unknowingly purchased a stolen firearm.

Comment

to answer some questions for you..

realize our concern is to 1st find out who and prosecute 2nd to track and recover 3rd to answer inquires about details that may compromise anything or further endanger the remaining collection at other locations. we can not give out any other information than below.

inside job according to local, federal and myself - atf is on it and has dna, fingerprints and other evidence. sucks that dna takes 3 months to get back so they say.

these people had to enter a secure compound with cameras and individualized security codes for each, then enter another secure building within the compound with another security code. then defeat my security all within less than one mile from the local police station.

it was definitely related to the management personnel of the facility. they had another firearm related theft there one week earlier.

and fyi

they didn't get any class 3 weapons or destructive devices only mostly bulk firearms we had stuffed back for rainy days.

cameras - yes many many and yes as suspected the camera evidence is missing days and damaged (we suspected this would be the case from the on-start)
                            security - yes plenty and on-sight which furthers the whole management is in on it theory.
                            insurance - yes but 1/20th the value and atf has finished searching and investigating us.

again this is an inside job where atf will be able to investigate a handful of persons and they have started finger pointing.

most everything that was taken was new in box items, cept for handguns. any crazy wild stuff they left (beltfeds) behind.

=============================
                            things that may help recover
                            FPK Dragunov Sniper Rifle all the fpk's had no magazines and these are hard to come by.
                            we also think they did not make off with the scopes to these rifles.
                            AK 47 Mini Draco Pistol these were all new in the box and are very rare anyone with a new gun should be consider suspicious.

thank you all
                            Last edited by sheepdog concept; 06-16-2012, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Storage Unit?

Best of luck. I hope they can recover your possessions and return them to you in a timely manner.

Comment

Storage Unit?

Best of luck. I hope they can recover your possessions and return them to you in a timely manner.
                                I said the same thing a while back when I went to purchase an lower from an FFL in Coppel. He told me he operated out of a storage facility and I was thinking big roll up door and all. Well I was wrong, in the back this facility offered windowed store fronts on some units. He told me that ATF required a store front place of business separate from his residence and that this was the cheapest for him. Pretty cool I thought. It had a walkin door, big window for the office/waiting area and a another interior door that lead to a small warehouse with a larger roll up door to the outside.

Comment

Working...
                                X