Man shoots himself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man shoots himself

I guess this means Glocks now have a decocker?

A Southfield man is recovering after accidentally shooting himself in the penis as he adjusted his gun, according to police.

The 45-year-old heating and air-conditioning company employee was on a job in Birmingham on Tuesday when the incident took place, Birmingham Police Deputy Chief Mark Clemence said today. He was getting ready to work and was moving the .40-caliber Glock pistol in his pants when it discharged at 11:15 a.m.

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post

http://www.freep.com/article/2012061...text|FRONTPAGE
    chances would have been better with a springfield! j/k glocks shouldnt have a de-cocker they are a great weapon and that idiot should have it holstered properly if he read the instructions and knew the only safety was the feather in the middle of the trigger
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

In the dick!

Comment

sounds like user error to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          chances would have been better with a springfield! j/k glocks shouldnt have a de-cocker they are a great weapon and that idiot should have it holstered properly if he read the instructions and knew the only safety was the feather in the middle of the trigger
          I think the OP meant it "de-cocked" him
          92 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
            I think the OP meant it "de-cocked" him
            Son of a bitch, I totally didn't make that connection. I read the article twice trying to figure out why he said that. I feel like a moron. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              Son of a bitch, I totally didn't make that connection. I read the article twice trying to figure out why he said that. I feel like a moron. lol
              LOL. Ya...you missed that pun.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post

http://www.freep.com/article/2012061...text|FRONTPAGE
                Lol im i the only one who gets this joke?

Point blank range. The powder burn must have hurt more then the bullet.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Adjusting/moving the gun doesn't require your booger hook to be on the trigger... Don't touch the trigger-no issues.
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

That is impossible, guns are outlawed in the UK, and although Birmingham is a shithole, I doubt that regular utility guys would have glocks on them.
                    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                      That is impossible, guns are outlawed in the UK, and although Birmingham is a shithole, I doubt that regular utility guys would have glocks on them.
                      Alabama, playboy.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I bet that'll teach him to dick around on the clock....

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
                        "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                          Alabama, playboy.
                          Troll smokescreen detected!!!

I hope that place isnt as much of a shithole as the original city.
                          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                            Troll smokescreen detected!!!

I hope that place isnt as much of a shithole as the original city.
                            it is.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                              Adjusting/moving the gun doesn't require your booger hook to be on the trigger... Don't touch the trigger-no issues.

Exactly. Carried a safety less Walther in condition zero for over ten years now with zero accidental discharges.
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                              X